• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal | Sunday July 12 | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,087
  • Views 110,750

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Pepe doesnt have that pace and confidence we need from him.

Slows down our play too much, destroys counter attacks.
When Fred Van Vleet had his second kid last year in the playoffs, he started to hit buckets from 3's like crazy and kept that form throughout the playoffs too.
Pepe Le Pew can't pass the ball when he should for the life of him. I really don't like this guy since he's been here.
Scored a couple of beauties, but his general play has been mediocre at best and he's been coached by 3 people that couldn't get much out of him, so I don't know if it's down to management.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Half time analysis. We are our own worst enemy. Poor passes, poor touches are killing us today. Martinez and Ceballos our two best players out there. Pepe slowly growing into the game. Bellerin playing better than he has. Aubameyang very quiet. Lacazettes goal was sensational and he took a yellow for the team.

If we cut our the mistakes we should win this comfortably.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
We are the better team. They did nothing but we have mugs playing for us in defense who couldn’t wait to nullify that brilliant goal we scored.
Ceballos has been the best player so far

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Apart from Kola, Auba has been our worst player.

Kola should be binned to the Serbian league ffs.

How the feck are we paying him 120kpw ffs?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We can win this game, Sp**s are playing on our mistakes and when they do try and attack us, they are devoid of ideas.

Need to focus and get the second, and then control the game by keeping them out.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
I really don't get the Cebellaos best player on the pitch remarks. He isn't nearly as involved as in the previous games and he's made plenty of mistakes as well. I mean he's still one of the better players today, but I may be missing something.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Half time analysis. We are our own worst enemy. Poor passes, poor touches are killing us today. Martinez and Ceballos our two best players out there. Pepe slowly growing into the game. Bellerin playing better than he has. Aubameyang very quiet. Lacazettes goal was sensational and he took a yellow for the team.

If we cut our the mistakes we should win this comfortably.

Lets hope we win it. I dont wanna lose points to a brain fart again.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Bring Saka on and we can definitely tear their fullbacks apart and possibly even get one of them sent off now! COME ON GUNNERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom