• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal | Sunday July 12 | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,087
  • Views 109,373

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Mustafi jumping in again.

So many mistakes today. Individual mistakes and management mistakes.

Not good enough.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

We’ve definitely dropped a lot of points from winning positions under Arteta haven’t we? His sub management should needs to improve...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We had almost 90% of possession in like 30 minutes we created only 2 chance if it was Liverpool city manutd or even f**king Leicester they would've destroy them

FinnGooner

Established Member
All the positivity built after SOU, SHU and WOL games out the window. No way we’re finishing top 6, let alone top 4, next year without massive overhaul of this squad. Years and years of mid-table finishes ahead of us I’m afraid

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Tbf to Arteta he had little to do from the bench. It's was Saka for Kola or Pepe and he made one of them.

Kola and Mustafi decided to how their true selves today.

sdotzdot

Established Member
This is absolutely embarassing. Look at the way this Sp**s team has played today and we’re losing the game. No excuses for Arteta or the players today, ****ing shocking.

Axel9090

This ****in knobhead and his **** team struggled for weeks and we give 3 points to them, even as the fitter team, ****in disgusting.

We havent been great in attack either but we was leading until defensive errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom