• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal | Sunday July 12 | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,087
  • Views 109,146

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
The league is lost, hope Arteta experiments more in the closing games. Kolasinac and the back 3 are not the future.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Martinez man of the match here.

Not too worried about the loss to be honest, we know we arent where we should be. Of course a loss to Sp**s is not fun.

Long story short, I think we are well placed with Arteta at the helm, he deserves backing.

blaze_of_glory

Feels like our build up through midfield is a lot smoother than it was under Emery, but the same problems once we get into the final third. Still way too reliant on hopeful crosses

MikeVinna

Established Member
Tbf to Arteta he had little to do from the bench. It's was Saka for Kola or Pepe and he made one of them.

Kola and Mustafi decided to how their true selves today.

Are you kidding me. We needed goals. You dont ****ing take Pepe off and leave us with no other attacking subs.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
This game almost makes you want to take Willian because there’s nothing on the bench when Eddie isn’t around

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Honestly don't care, worst season I've ever watched from this club. Wanted it over back in December.

It's a credit to Arteta that he's got us at least enjoying some of our football.

Not that the Liverpool game will be any fun, but at least I can bring myself to watch the games. With Emery I took naps every other game.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Unless we get some investment this summer, I mean real investment in this squad we are gonna become the new leeds, its inevitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom