• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal | Sunday July 12 | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,087
  • Views 108,961

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
This is on the defence (Kola, Mustafi), not on Arteta. We were the better teams in terms of game play, but can't help making stupid mistakes.

Hows it not on Arteta? He picks the team. He tells Tierney to mark Alderweirld arguable their biggest threat from set pieces.

He plays 5 at the back which provides us with 0 creativity. Tierney offers very little going forward. Everytime he got the ball he passed back.

A lot of work to do and Arteta needs to start answering some questions because while we may have "dominated" the game to a degree we came away empty handed. That's a loss at Brighton, draw at Leciester and beat again by Sp**s. Results are not good enough.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Only with arsenal can being the slightly better side in the 2nd half (wasn’t that hard tbf) is a recipe for disaster.
Honestly the better we played the more I knew something bad was gonna happen

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I still trust in Arteta though.

But I might turn on him if guys like Kola and Mustafi are still getting games here next season.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
We didn't we had like 90% of ball in 30 minutes of 2nd half and only created 2 auba hit the bar and the other from deflection other team with more creativity would've destroyed this Sp**s side they were tired
We are playing against a Mourinho team that uses Sissoko as a right-winger playing at home.
Its not easy to create chances when players like Lo Celso and Lucas Moura play as midfielders.
He attacked only with 2 men.
We didn't take our chances and we pay for it.
Our problem is still the backline. We needed security and we went for David Luiz, we bought Mari and got injured. We have a Coach that knows where our problems are.
We just need to don't panic, put our minds in the FA cup, and believe that better times are coming.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Our combination of front 3 + wingbacks are so devoid of creativity in both passing and movement, it really needs some work. Pepe + Auba as wingers in particular is too one-dimensional for the 3-4-3 setup. Need to ditch Kolasinac who offers nothing and get another body higher up. I don't think we have the right profile though, need to sign one (Grealish, Benrahma...)

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I really thought Europa was on the cards but Sheffield Utd, Wolves and sp*rs all winning really has killed that off.

People say it's a positive, but it isn't. Europa League money is useful. Very disappointing, especially dropping so many points from winning positions, 8 points since the restart dropped from winning positions.

Kav

Established Member
I am absolutely disappointed with Arteta. This game was horrible to watch and the team had no chemistry. Don't get me started on our defence.

I don't think august can come soon enough for this lot as they are clearly on holidays.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Xhaka has been very good don’t know what you’re talking about mate.

His lack of agility and dynamism as 1st receiver is problematic. He also actively aims to pass backwards. It’s all on whatever you want to call this incarnation of Ceballos to create anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom