• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Doesn't wipe out 3 years of being terrible.

I still say we sell him for 20-30 M this summer.

How is it possible he voted player of the year season before last when he was terrible? Is our fan base *? It’s very odd :lol:

I do realise he could score three hatricks and you’d still want him gone, so will not debate the matter with you.

How is it possible he voted player of the year season before last when he was terrible? Is our fan base ********? It’s very odd :lol:

I do realise he could score three hatricks and you’d still want him gone, so will not debate the matter with you.

Actually if Laca didn't disappear for majority of the season I would have no problem with him!

Anyway thanks for letting me know you don't debate with me. I never would debate with you. You come up with the worst stuff to defend him, like when he was inhaling balloon when you said "he is just holding the balloon to his mouth". :rofl:

But have a nice day anyway sir!

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Clearly our best offensive player today.

Briliant link-up, fantastic goal.
Nice pass to Auba to for his chance too.

Hopefully more of this again in the future.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He did really well today, give him his credit. Always turns up against Sp**s. I still have strong doubts about him but will always give credit where it's due.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think he was best player today he always demanded the ball worked hard scored great goal. But he really don't deserve a new contract with pay raise he didn't earn that

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Great goal. Good all round performance. Ran out of puff after 70 mins, and lack of Eddie on the bench hurt us, because when closed down less their CB's started pinging long balls

KenyanGoon

Took his goal Brilliantly. Was allowed time and space for some good hold up play. Was spent by the 60th minute as usual. Seems Laca has some fitness issues because he always goes missing after the 60th minute.

Took his goal Brilliantly. Was allowed time and space for some good hold up play. Was spent by the 60th minute as usual. Seems Laca has some fitness issues because he always goes missing after the 60th minute.

Yeah he just cant play in PL. We would be doing him favor moving him to Spain or Italy! He could then prolong his career for few years.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Look more like old Laca from last year, but I still wouldn't give this guy a new contract even if he scores 10 goals in the next 2 games.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Seems Laca has some fitness issues because he always goes missing after the 60th minute.
It's the dropping down that kills his stamina. Always sprinting from the middle to get into the box is going to kill your energy fast.
As opposed to him, Auba doesn't get as physical or involved in the center of the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom