• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sead Kolasinac: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He afraid to pass the ball forward and that suppose to be his ability and he can't defend we look like playing with 10 men in current formation

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I’ve tried to give him the benefit of the doubt so many times. I like him as a man, he’ll fight for his teammates. But his error gave Spuds the little inspiration they needed when we were building up a head of steam.

Such a terrible mistake. He had THREE clear passing options. Why is he always so eager to go backwards? Has to take a large percentage of the blame today.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
We see it time and time again with this builder. He gets away with ****ing murder on a regular basis. Go watch the Wolves highlights and see how Traore got that 1 on 1.

Kolasinac makes a defensive mistake every game or two, its unbelievable really.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
@Mitch How many times has Bellerin made a mistake like that compared to Kolasinac? I've seen it too many times now but you see him as a very good player...

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Well he was already a terrible player. Now that he has to play LCB his made him even worse so defensive mistakes are expected.....but the way he played that brilliant through ball for Son under no pressure, multiple options available & acres of space around him still amazed me

I liked the way he kept on passing that same back pass over & over for the rest of the game

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Kolasinac is so confusing. Started as a DM, became left sided centre half for his country at 20, Bundesliga left back of the year mid 20s before we signed him, but can only be competent for us at Wing back.

Even more bizarre, in his own half he treats the ball like a hand grenade, but in the opposing half he bombs forward, powers past people and although inconsistent is more confident in possession.

Not good enough for sure, but in ways that don't make any sense.

Manberg

Predator
Poor pass. If he had to give it back to Luiz then use the weaker foot and give it to Luiz’s safer side.

At the same time, a more alert defender than Luiz could still deal with it.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Remember when Wenger stopped playing this guy in 17-18 and folk on here would cry because of it? Good times.
I remember Gary Neville saying in commentary he should be targeted or something as he can’t move his feet quick enough, it was against West Brom at the Hawthorns.

Definitely a Gazidis signing this, no way Wenger picked him out.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Another player will be hard to sell because he is on 130k a week thankfully didn't renew his contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom