• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Liverpool | Wednesday July 15 | KO: 20:15 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Liverpool win

Votes: 35 56.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Think we should play Tierney as extra CB and Niles as LWB had enough of kola its like playing with 10 men

Enough with this 5 at the back nonsense. It hasn't made us better at the back at all and has stifled our attacking play.

Emiliano Seaman

Bellerin-Holding-Luiz*--Tierney

-----AMN---Xhaka*---Ceballos

Pepe---Auba---Saka--

*If we could coach a lick, I'd swap out those two with two kids from the academy in a heartbeat. IT feels like only other clubs can swap in youth players and not lose a beat. Chelsea do it, LVG did it with cloggers like Paddy McNair.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Enough with this 5 at the back nonsense. It hasn't made us better at the back at all and has stifled our attacking play.

Emiliano Seaman

Bellerin-Holding-Luiz--Tierney

-----AMN---Xhaka---Ceballos

Pepe---Auba---Saka--
Back 4 won't work we'll he exposed we need extra CB because you can't trust Luiz holding and Mustafi on 2 man defense

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Back 4 won't work we'll he exposed we need extra CB because you can't trust Luiz holding and Mustafi on 2 man defense

You can't trust them in any defense yousif.

We need to stop thinking of defending as only being the job of the back 4. After all, plenty of teams play 4 at the back and have no problems defending.

If we had a defensive coach worth a lick and a team willing to defend as a team, we wouldn't need to stick an extra body in there to no avail.

I'm just sick and tired of us sticking bodies back there in an attempt to be more secure instead of adjusting our tactics and systematic play. We ALWAYS have at least 6 players ahead of the ball, standing in no man's land when we go forward. We have to stop that, play compact and let our attackers push the opposition back.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Martinez
Bellerin Holding Luiz Tierney Saka
Ceballos Xhaka
Pepe Lacazette Aubameyang

That for me is how we should line up.

Or if we really want to try something different

Martinez
Bellerin Holding Luiz Tierney
Amn Ceballos Xhaka Saka
Aubameyang Lacazette

Ashybashy86

Liverpool - absolutely nothing to play for - will dominate and humiliate us like the b*tch team we are to them.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

Emiliano Seaman

Bellerin-Holding-Luiz*--Tierney

-----AMN---Xhaka*---Ceballos

Pepe---Auba---Saka--

*If we could coach a lick, I'd swap out those two with two kids from the academy in a heartbeat. IT feels like only other clubs can swap in youth players and not lose a beat. Chelsea do it, LVG did it with cloggers like Paddy McNair.
Matt Smith & Harry Clarke.

I wouldn’t play any of the kids, we’re gonna get battered, let the bums take the assault.

Laca showing up when the season is all but done.

I say let him run for all minutes left. For 250k per week for 4 years he at least owe us better stamina for next season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom