• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Liverpool | Wednesday July 15 | KO: 20:15 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Liverpool win

Votes: 35 56.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This is ****ed really.

The club are trying to force Mes out by not playing him I assume, only issue is Özil doesn't want to ****ing play and is happy to ride out his last year without playing at all.

Mental situation :lol:
Its like we are forcing guy who give us 20 assist a year a door the guy is finished mentally

Gunners1616

No Luiz, no Mustafi and no Kolasinac. Need some accountability. The only way (maybe) to beat Liverpool this season is to win the midfield battle by pressing them like crazy (cf. their defeats vs. Watford and City).

If we play 5 at the back and they do their usual high pressing, with our error-prone defenders it's just hopeless. Also we need some pace vs. Mané and Salah.

I would go for a 4-3-3:

Emi

AMN Sokratis Holding Tierney

Ceballos

Torreira Xhaka

Pepe Auba Saka

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Pepe doesn’t deserve to start ffs.

I’d go with a trio of Auba, Balogun, Saka. Invest time into the youth players.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Speaking of Mes, when he could be bothered he was some player...

...also @Emeryates when your boy was the most exciting right back in the league...penalty aside in this match, he looked a great young fullback, rapid too.

Özil, Cazorla, Sanchez, Kos, Per, Ramsey, young Hector etc...very good team.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Speaking of Mes, when he could be bothered he was some player...

...also @Emeryates when your boy was the most exciting right back in the league...penalty aside in this match, he looked a great young fullback, rapid too.

Özil, Cazorla, Sanchez, Kos, Per, Ramsey, young Hector etc...very good team.
I think we'll get the 4-1 scoreline again. We just need to believe in this team and realise it's more than good enough to get it and Liverpool are not that good. We can score one goal and concede only four!

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Usually when this sort of thing pops up about our team, it's slightly exaggerated. But this one, nope, it's actually accurate. Auba is the only one that even has a chance of getting in.
Even better — a few weeks ago this board saw several Arsenal/Chelsea/United combined XI with 5-6 of our players.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
This is ****ed really.

The club are trying to force Mes out by not playing him I assume, only issue is Özil doesn't want to ****ing play and is happy to ride out his last year without playing at all.

Mental situation :lol:
Which is why they should just come out and say we dont want to keep him. Either that or just pay him off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom