• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenyanGoon

It's the dropping down that kills his stamina. Always sprinting from the middle to get into the box is going to kill your energy fast.
As opposed to him, Auba doesn't get as physical or involved in the center of the park.
Seems to be why the Boss uses Eddie a lot more nowadays. Boy runs himself rugged.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Seems to be why the Boss uses Eddie a lot more nowadays. Boy runs himself rugged.
Instead of doing something with our midfield so Laca can do his job up front, he takes him off sometimes when a goal might be in the air for the player, like against Leicester.
It's clear as day that our midfielders aren't doing their job very well if your central striker has to constantly drop down and help out for the past 3 years.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Only negative from him today was that he was gassed at the end, but a lot of it was down to his hard work.

Still, I'd still rather keep Auba, despite PEA's misses.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
He works hard, but despite the screamer he scored today, which was a great goal tbf, he's not a player to strike fear into the opposition, which you'd expect from a striker for a team with ambition (which I understand may not apply to us atm).

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Scored an amazing goal you can’t take that away from him. He was decent this game but he just doesn’t have the fitness for the Premier League. Was better than Auba though.

In hindsight now, Arsène probably had the right idea in the first half of 17-18 with him...let Laca gas himself out in the first hour, tiring the opposing defenders out with with, then bring on a battering ram in Giroud for the last 30.

Scored an amazing goal you can’t take that away from him. He was decent this game but he just doesn’t have the fitness for the Premier League. Was better than Auba though.

Giroud cups the ear against Aston Villa. Villain. Laca finally shows up after season and scores in a loss without doing much else. Hero.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Actually if Laca didn't disappear for majority of the season I would have no problem with him!

Anyway thanks for letting me know you don't debate with me. I never would debate with you. You come up with the worst stuff to defend him, like when he was inhaling balloon when you said "he is just holding the balloon to his mouth". :rofl:
TBF, the club investigated the available evidence and gave him a huge fine!!

Hold on .... the club didn’t do anything at all. Does that mean they condone drug-taking or was it just a lockdown non-story? :lol:

Have a good Monday bruvva.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom