• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20: The race for Europe

Where do you predict we will finish this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
It’s what I expected. City’s email communications were leaked by illegal means (hacking), doesn’t hold up well in court.

The whole case could be thrown out on just that technicality. Imagine City's defence being "..yes, they have a video of me killing that guy but that doesn't prove anything because that video was obtained by illegal mean".

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

People will spin only having 38 games as a positive, I’ve seen it so many times before how Arsenal with extra days rest look more tired and limp than teams who have hectic schedule.

Sp**s had 48 hours less prep for the game today and looked fresher in the last half hour.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
People will spin only having 38 games as a positive, I’ve seen it so many times before how Arsenal with extra days rest look more tired and limp than teams who have hectic schedule.

Sp**s had 48 hours less prep for the game today and looked fresher in the last half hour.

It's not like we have massively underperformed from our true level like Chelsea did when they missed out.. Having less games is not suddenly going to make these guys better players, and no europa will make it harder to improve in the transfer window.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
I thought last season's race for top 4 was bad. Shows how utterly sh!t everyone must have been if such a crap side like this Leicester team or Chelsea can still finish 3rd.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I think 7th is gone now, so the only chance we have of getting European football is finishing 8th if City are banned, or finishing 8th if City are not banned and one of Wolves or Utd win the Europa, or finishing 9th if City are banned and Wolves win the Europa (assuming Utd finish 5th and get CL).

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I can’t believe how bad we are ... well I can but I can’t. Honestly feels like I’m dreaming even after all these years of decline :lol: it just doesn’t feel real

I remember when we were consistently in the top 4 but still had a lot of problems, and thinking that if we continue like this we'll end up mid-table. But it just felt so far-fetched, it didn't feel possible to actually drop to mid-table. Turns out it's not so hard :lol:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
"I am planning for two or three different scenarios. Depending on that, we will be able to do more, less or nothing".

For everyone who thinks it's actually good to not qualify for Europe, maybe have a wee remember of this quote from Arteta and look at what all the assessments of our finances are telling us - we were facing losses before covid, we're certainly facing losses now, and any transfer budget largely depends on European qualification.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think 7th is gone now, so the only chance we have of getting European football is finishing 8th if City are banned, or finishing 8th if City are not banned and one of Wolves or Utd win the Europa, or finishing 9th if City are banned and Wolves win the Europa (assuming Utd finish 5th and get CL).
If somehow we win fa cup we'll qualify to group stage?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Well now we know what we need to do to get Europa League football. Finish 7th, win the FA cup or finish 8th and hope one of Wolves/Utd win the Europa and finish outside the top 4.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah i guess no Europe next season and we lost 30m of Revenue its been season to forget but let's hope it wake up everyone at this club

Latest posts+

Top Bottom