• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
EcfCla6WsAEvRsf

Really weird collar

That's a no from me, Clive.

Just really looks like something Madrid rejected and they decided to recycle on us.

Last edited:

sdotzdot

Established Member
First and third kit are :drool:

Really want to pick up the third, but that shade of navy look too good on me, might have to hold off on the attention.

Top Quality

If we win the league next year, the axe murderer away kit will become the most iconic kit in Arsenal history and I'll get one for me and one for my dog. If we don't, it will be a mistake everyone will pretend never even existed. Exciting! - which will it be?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
look very similar to 10/11 shirt but with few twerks. i want to see the blue one in our players because it looked so beautiful in first pictures.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
look very similar to 10/11 shirt but with few twerks. i want to see the blue one in our players because it looked so beautiful in first pictures.

The 2010/2011 shirt was better, the zig-zag pattern on next season's one is terrible.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
interesting there no Özil in these pics he always the first to be in pictures when we release new shirts.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐

Looks better being worn, but still not a fan.
Look at Martinelli - the shoulder is white and it looks like it might be continuing down the back? Really hope not. Prefer massively when the shirt patterns/colouring caries through the entire shirt and not just the front.

Regardless, better than feared, but not as good as I hoped (judging from these first images).

Top Quality

Look at Martinelli - the shoulder is white and it looks like it might be continuing down the back? Really hope not. Prefer massively when the shirt patterns/colouring caries through the entire shirt and not just the front.

Regardless, better than feared, but not as good as I hoped (judging from these first images).
I saw that too... Very disconcerting. How much white? Where does it stop? Is THE WHOLE BACK white? WILL THE NAMES NEED TO BE IN RED LETTERING?

Last edited:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom