• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Liverpool | Wednesday July 15 | KO: 20:15 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Liverpool win

Votes: 35 56.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gamechannel

No chance we win this. Klopp is chasing 100 points.

I hope Arteta learns his lesson and stops playing favorites by playing mustafi, luiz and kola.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Don't expect us to get anything out of this, but I'll watch it nonetheless.

Hopefully we can look good for a 20+ minute spell or so. It'll be a good test for Saka/Tierney.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Massive beating incoming. Kola, Mustafi and Luiz against Mané and Salah. That’s basically 6 free goals for them minus whatever Martinez can steal away. I guessing 4-2

Manberg

Predator
I’m looking forward to this. It will be a different type of game compared to Sp**s because Liverpool don’t sit back. We could see more goals here.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

I’m looking forward to this. It will be a different type of game compared to Sp**s because Liverpool don’t sit back. We could see more goals here.

Unfortunately, based on yesterday, they’ll all be for Liverpool.

EinmalImmerEwig

Bent on his knees by asking to get banned !
I'd like this formation, take the buggering that you all deserve, and then **** off and never, ever play for The Arsenal again ( excluding Martinez )

xq7H4es.jpg

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I'd like to see a wee bit of flexibility from Arteta here. He's gone to a back 3 and I don't necessarily expect him to change that just yet. But for example he's dogmatically kept Auba on the left, meaning that it's either/or Saka/Pepe on the right. I'd like to see some variation in attack.

Just try Auba down the middle and Saka on the left.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Looking forward to Firmino or Salah making a mockery of Mustafi-Luiz-Kola clownshow of central defence.

Trofton

If Arteta had any balls he’d drop that back 3 but let’s see if he’s all smooth under those shiny chinos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom