• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone

@Notorious Big when he gets out of friend zone

:lol::lol: Good one.

giphy.gif

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
I think your view of Arsenal fans is to high :lol:

We've got a lot of fans worldwide, Troopz is annoying, not many rival fans wants to listen to that ****, unfortunately people actually like the guy, he has like a quarter-mill views on a preview for a game where he gives his views, no losing it and running his mouth just literally calm talking, I find it hard to believe rival fans want to watch his calm match build up views; it is more than likely Arsenal fans imo.

Rival fans will click but I believe a lot of AFTV's views and full watching is from fans of the club. When we lose our fans want to see what our other fans are saying to see if it aligns with their own thoughts.

I think Arsenal fans prefer to dismiss AFTV as rival fans watching but in reality I think our fan base is the majority viewers.
That’s fair — I think a decent heuristic is:

Views after a win = Arsenal Fans. No Sp**s fan is tuning in to hear DT compliment Auba.

Views after a loss - views after a win = Rival fans

Pregame, preview, daily etc. definitely shades Arsenal fans, but probably some decent rival viewership amongst those who follow / like the cast of characters.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Think the main difference between The Tuesday Club and AFTV is...

When we lost and I used to listen to The Tuesday Club rant, it was in a laughing with them kind of way, think most Arsenal fans found the group funny.

When we lose most of the views for AFTV are from rival fans who just enjoy seeing people acting like ******/enjoying us losing...AFTV rants were entertaining in a lets laugh at them kind of way, the worst kind of entertainment.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Personally I still think a lot of Arsenal fans tune in when we lose as well, look at the mob not talking but in the background when AFTV is on, they all listen, some agree etc.

The fan base is so big, foreign fans will be viewing too.

GunnerShy

Think the main difference between The Tuesday Club and AFTV is...

When we lost and I used to listen to The Tuesday Club rant, it was in a laughing with them kind of way, think most Arsenal fans found the group funny.

When we lose most of the views for AFTV are from rival fans who just enjoy seeing people acting like ******/enjoying us losing...AFTV rants were entertaining in a lets laugh at them kind of way, the worst kind of entertainment.
Alan Davies is a genius. Tayo and Keith are good value.

AFTV... Less said the better really. Talk about a bunch who have become enraptured with their infamy.

Good luck to them monetizing it but they've certainly added to the "Banter FC"

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Claudes been let go after a remark he made about Son

Just seen that they tried to act like he werent racist and was referring to Tottenham bringing a DVD out of the win, its pathetic.

For anyone who dont know Son was being substituted and the muppet said "DVD's going off".

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

The DVD excuse made sense until I saw the clip myself and it turns out Claude was chatting bs.

He was being racist, he knows it, they tried to keep him on but it didn’t work. The pr*ck didn’t even apologise smh. Good riddance.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

It's not a great look for Robbie that he initially dismissed the whole thing but then did a U-turn when it became apparent that sponsors would pull out. If anything it sums Robbie right up and what his no.1 priority is.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
It's not a great look for Robbie that he initially dismissed the whole thing but then did a U-turn when it became apparent that sponsors would pull out. If anything it sums Robbie right up and what his no.1 priority is.

Sponsors did pull out, Harry's razors or something; the one where you can order to your door, they pulled out 'sharpish'..

I imagine its a perfect opportunity for their sponsors to abandon ship, the content has got worse, they cant get to grounds due to Covid so its not really what people want to see and I imagine the numbers have taken a hit, if I was a sponsor I would pull the plug and use this as the get out clause.

Robbie only sacked him because of the sponsors he put out tweets saying that Claude was going on a 'awareness course' before it :facepalm:

gamechannel

Their entire team barring Mo and Lee Judges is a bunch of attention whores. They are fickle fans who happen to be not bright at all and have lucked into becoming famous enough to make money off their newfound fame.

Content has always been poorly produced and the discussions are mind-numblingly devoid of any real substance. The problem is they have a massive following - massive enough to influence the general fan discourse.

Top Bottom