• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Imagine seeing the state of our defence last season and saying I know lets spend all our money on this forward.

No sign of it yet but lets hope he finds some form, or our recent transfer dealings look absolute cack.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Comes on forum... argues... says the other person is crying... right then.

The extra touches and slow play is consistent in his game, its just one example... contrast that to when you see 18 year olds like Saka and Martinelli being much quicker in the box than this joker has shown with a much better touch and ability to beat a defender.

The fact is if it looks like a donkey, smells like a donkey and moves like a donkey then its probably a donkey. He might come good but not in any meaningful way if he cant make a pass and keeps losing possession, a great left foot doesnt make you a great footballer unfortunately.
Please show me the tears, I laughed whilst you wrote an essay.

My frustration is we played a defensive minded Mourinho and we lack a lot in the back and the middle in the park yet this isn't taken into consideration when some of you come in to moan in specific player threads.

There are actually poor players in the team, I don't think our forwards are necessarily poor.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Imagine seeing the state of our defence last season and saying I know lets spend all our money on this forward.
We didn't though, we've spent somewhere in the region of 15-20 mil so far. I'm sure this was a factor when we got him ahead of various other 20 something year old wingers available in Europe.

If we really wanted to spunk all our money, we'd be moaning about Zaha instead right now.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Please show me the tears, I laughed whilst you wrote an essay.

My frustration is we played a defensive minded Mourinho and we lack a lot in the back and the middle in the park yet this isn't taken into consideration when some of you come in to moan in specific player threads.

There are actually poor players in the team, I don't think our forwards are necessarily poor.

I write a bit because its so easy to make points on how sh*t Pepe has been. Guess I care about the club and can type quick :shrug

Pepe has been a disaster, and yet you keep saying its the other players are the problems. I'm not asking him for anything unexpected just to make good passes and beat defenders regularly not once every 3 games (I don't mean he has ag ood game every 3 games I mean one flash of something good every 3 games). I dont expect him to make the team good just play to a high standard like every player should be doing in the jersey.

Anyway, hope you get over your frustration mate... football or otherwise

Macho

Dusted 🔻

I write a bit because its so easy to make points on how sh*t Pepe has been. Guess I care about the club and can type quick :shrug

Pepe has been a disaster, and yet you keep saying its the other players are the problems. I'm not asking him for anything unexpected just to make good passes and beat defenders regularly not once every 3 games (I don't mean he has ag ood game every 3 games I mean one flash of something good every 3 games). I dont expect him to make the team good just play to a high standard like every player should be doing in the jersey.

Anyway, hope you get over your frustration mate... football or otherwise
aight man :lol:

REWB

I get so mad when I see Allan Saint-Maximin play and then I think of Pepe....wtf were we doing buying this awful player? Edu wtf?????????????????

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Terrible. Literally offers nothing. Again this was an opportunist signing to try to make fans think something had changed.

We waited until Napoli had basically agreed a deal and come in last minute.

Has been another waste of money who we will fail to shift for more than 25-30m.

sdotzdot

Established Member
He needs to be sold, he is a terrible footballer. Flashy at times but that’s all, truly ****.

Cut our losses, accept the L and move on.

LG10

If Salah was played in the left he’d look clueless, so strange by arteta. Still, next season Pepe has to get his act together.

People won’t accept that he was always going to struggle this season because his football education is very raw. They only look at the price tag and are understandably frustrated but it’d be foolish to write him off. With the proper coaching and application on his part he’ll be a superstar for us.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
YouTube buy it seems.

All well and fun roasting people in the French league, but it’s different in the EPL and I just haven’t seen enough in his time here to think he’s going to be the level of player his fee represents for 90min week in week out.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I dont know what the answer is. Today he really was non existent but so too was Auba when he came on. I still think he will step up next season but he has to make things happen himself, he cant just rely on others. He doesnt get stuck in enough for me. We have to get the best out of him or we will have failed too! I'm sticking with the avi for now!

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
If Salah was played in the left he’d look clueless, so strange by arteta. Still, next season Pepe has to get his act together.

People won’t accept that he was always going to struggle this season because his football education is very raw. They only look at the price tag and are understandably frustrated but it’d be foolish to write him off. With the proper coaching and application on his part he’ll be a superstar for us.

What a bunch of rubbish. ****ed up 2 golden chances on the counter attack, all he needed to do was making a simple through ball to Nelson who ahd given him the ball a second previously, another time Willock gave him the ball on the wing, made a run outside and Pepe decided to not put him theough and instead just meandered back the way and lost the ball. He makes the team worse, footballing education what kind of sh*t is that, you can either pass the ball or you can't its not about positioning or where you grew up or any of that sh*t.

REWB

YouTube buy it seems.

All well and fun roasting people in the French league, but it’s different in the EPL and I just haven’t seen enough in his time here to think he’s going to be the level of player his fee represents for 90min week in week out.

Tbh he even looked average on youtube. Especially videos where you could see his every touch during a game. I thought maybe he had qualities that I couldnt see on youtube, such as good movement or stamina. However, he doesnt even have any of those. Looks like Edu just looked at his stats and thought he was good.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
I dont know what the answer is. Today he really was non existent but so too was Auba when he came on. I still think he will step up next season but he has to make things happen himself, he cant just rely on others. He doesnt get stuck in enough for me. We have to get the best out of him or we will have failed too! I'm sticking with the avi for now!
Auba would've had an assist if not for Willock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom