• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emi Martinez: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dial Square 1886

Another solid performance for the lad.

He just fills me with more confidence than Leno for some reason.

Seems to command his area with far greater authority and handling seems better.

We shall see I guess...

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Dodgy kick that should have cost us a goal aside he was good again.

His hands must be massive.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I've never seen him be as good for us since stepping in for Leno. It's like watching a different player.

Alan Smith commentating said he had heard that Arsenal coaching staff were also surprised at his form. He hasn't spilled anything, nothing has slipped from his grasp. He was fortunate with the clearance nearly going in off Firmino though, possibly his only error so far.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@American_Gooner when Emi made an error and hit the ball straight at Firmino, and the ball is in turn flying towards our goal...

tumblr_inline_pp1mbgGecF1r9e5iz_400.png

@American_Gooner when the ball just goes wide, meaning Emi got away with it...

gcaua.jpg

Last edited:

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Alan Smith commentating said he had heard that Arsenal coaching staff were also surprised at his form. He hasn't spilled anything, nothing has slipped from his grasp. He was fortunate with the clearance nearly going in off Firmino though, possibly his only error so far.
He looks so calm and the ball sticks to his gloves like glue. Before covid he was looking shaky in cup games, but now he seems to be blossoming into something.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
He looks so calm and the ball sticks to his gloves like glue. Before covid he was looking shaky in cup games, but now he seems to be blossoming into something.

Maybe its a case of having a run and not feeling he will be out again in the next game, that's what happens to him after a cup game. Now he's No1 for PL & FA and he's doing a bl00dy good job of it!

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Maybe its a case of having a run and not feeling he will be out again in the next game, that's what happens to him after a cup game. Now he's No1 for PL & FA and he's doing a bl00dy good job of it!
I was thinking the same way. He's not bummed that he'll be back on the bench, so he's taking his chance and the run of games made him consistent.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
He basically catches EVERYTHING. Honestly he could overtake Leno by the time he comes back. Has been brilliant thus far barring that kick today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom