• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't think he can say yes if he'll be backed or not i don't even think Stan speaks to him since his interview.

But if you don't back a manager that want to get club to top 4 then what the point just sell up. I know it's different this time because of the crisis but the owner should inject cash

GDeep™

League is very weak
Refreshing to see a manager call out the owners and pressure them to spend some money. Would’ve been nice to see Arsène do it every now and then.
Different though, with Wenger he accepted the project and knew it was going to be tight.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

No EL & the bottlejob vs Olympiacos costed the club 40-50m.
Arteta should have done better if he wanted more transfer money, Emery was murdered for finishing 1 point below a CL spot

Emery had 72m and blew it on Pepe ffs.

GDeep™

League is very weak
You would think, having been out of the CL for so long, finishing mid table, the club image at its lowest, the billionaire owner would want to splash out atleast this once.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We need major investment just to get CL, then you can use CL money to try and progress

11 points off CL
40 off the title

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I don't think he can say yes if he'll be backed or not i don't even think Stan speaks to him since his interview.

But if you don't back a manager that want to get club to top 4 then what the point just sell up. I know it's different this time because of the crisis but the owner should inject cash

Do they pay you through a middle man?

If not, you might be able to get word next time Vinay drops off the envelope.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Raul is the one you lot need to be moaning about. He had a war chest last summer and wasted it on dross.

Kroenke has supplied as much money as FSG.
3rd highest net spend in the last 5 years.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
The sweetest part of this is the ****housery. We absolutely deserved to get nothing from this and still got it.

Liverpool fans must be livid.

Reactions: A_G
Top Bottom