• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Raul last summer buys weren't a disaster really Saliba pepe Tierney are good players Luiz was poverty Mari can be questioned and Cedric was not needed. Maybe we got fooled by pepe value but we could've ended up spending same on Zaha who having very poor season

Arsenio Venger

What potential? Hes 25. He should be at the peak of his powers. New league or not he has to be showing more. When you actually look at him and his reactions during games he looks completely lost. Like void of ideas.

New league makes a huge difference. The fact that he's produced while looking lost tells you the talent he has. I don't think anyone on the squad has his ability to make something out of nothing. You can say it's because the squad sucks, but once he's fully adjusted, those moments will become more of the norm

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

We need 5 CL starting quality players ffs just to get 4th

100%.

There was no need for the likes of Mari and Cedric especially if it had financial implications on what we’re spending this summer. We need a new quality spine and we need to get away from spending on average players.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Wonder how much input he really had with Luiz contract, Mari and Cedric. Cause he just threw all of the new signings under the bus (not that I'm complaining).

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Arteta has had enough, his heart must have been racing during that whole game. He obviously knows that he can’t stand another season of these type of performances whereby we’re getting ******* for 90 mins.

Arteta 2020/21 season:

EQe0GBWXkAAHb1p
Somewhat reminds me of Bob Bradley

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Their shouldn’t really be any complaints against Raul or Kroenke. We’ve spent well in recent years and some of Raul’s signings have been good (Luiz and Soares the only dodgy ones). We have to look at the current events in isolation though. Sure we’re a self sustaining model but we’ve had a pandemic that could lead to losses of over £100m+. No self sustaining club can deal with that without the playing side being greatly affected. That’s why in these unique circumstances KSE should make this summer a one-off and inject money directly into the squad.

Were it not for the pandemic Arteta would probably have had a decent amount to spend, so I can see where he’s coming from. He has the second wealthiest owner in the league so to be told there’s no money is a bit of a piss take.

Currently stucked on the highlands hunting deers. Almost impossible getting connection.

Great from Arteta to get the win but heard our attackers were terrible. Hopefully we can sell Laca and Pepe. We need ballers that put teams on the backfoot!

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Their shouldn’t really be any complaints against Raul or Kroenke. We’ve spent well in recent years and some of Raul’s signings have been good (Luiz and Soares the only dodgy ones). We have to look at the current events in isolation though. Sure we’re a self sustaining model but we’ve had a pandemic that could lead to losses of over £100m+. No self sustaining club can deal with that without the playing side being greatly affected. That’s why in these unique circumstances KSE should make this summer a one-off and inject money directly into the squad.

Were it not for the pandemic Arteta would probably have had a decent amount to spend, so I can see where he’s coming from. He has the second wealthiest owner in the league so to be told there’s no money is a bit of a piss take.
72M for Pepe and in total 10M for Mari looks pretty dodgy too in my opinion.

GDeep™

League is very weak

We went from 5th to 10th with Raul. Didn’t sign the top defender his manager wanted, over paid for Pepe. Didn’t replace Ramsey.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Not sure about 5 CL quality starters to get 4th. I think 3 top signings gets us there. Gotta remember Saliba is coming in.

You’re forgetting two spots are already secured by Liverpool and City, they’re miles ahead of us. I’m 100% confident that Utd will strength during the window and they have an outside chance of possibly even challenging for the title next season.

There’s only one spot to play for and the way Chelsea are strengthening it looks like they’ll be a force next season.

I think 5 quality signings will get us back into the CL and Arteta even knows it.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Never heard Klopp or Poch speak like this when they first got their jobs. Pep has left a terrible mark on Arteta, acting like a cheque book manager so early in his career.

I hoped he’d be a Klopp/Poch clone, not a Pep/Mourinho.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Never heard Klopp or Poch speak like this when they first got their jobs. Pep has left a terrible mark on Arteta, acting like a cheque book manager so early in his career.

I hoped he’d be a Klopp/Poch clone, not a Pep/Mourinho.

We're 40 points off top spot

Top Bottom