• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Never heard Klopp or Poch speak like this when they first got their jobs. Pep has left a terrible mark on Arteta, acting like a cheque book manager so early in his career.

I hoped he’d be a Klopp/Poch clone, not a Pep/Mourinho.

Arteta has learnt the winning formula from Pep. It’s clear he wants to spend 200m on 4 fullbacks.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Arteta has learnt the winning formula from Pep. It’s clear he wants to spend 200m on 4 fullbacks.
Disgusting character you have to say.

Josh and Stan will get him in for a nasty meeting I’d imagine.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
What’s that got to do with Arteta acting like a spoilt brat?

Is he though?

tenor.gif

Just said he doesn't know if hell have money and that you can't get better by magic

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Let's also remember he still pretty new about doing interviews for a manage so he'll need to learn how to answer questions like Wenger style.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Kroenke needs to sack Raul ASAP

If he invests then that is going to be shared around the agents in particular Kia.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
lol Arteta saw that performance and had a panic attack.

Seriously though, he's right. But even with limited funds you can still find good value in the transfer market, this is where the quality of our scouting will show. Most important thing is to get quality players that will improve the team, not more players around the same level or worse than what we currently have.

Malky

Established Member
Whats Arteta done wrong? He's asking for the same board that gave him the job to back him in the market to help the club compete. Respect to the man for calling them out. People calling him a "cheque book manager", **** off out of here. Where did not spending get Poch? Weird how Liverpool only found success once Klopp spent big money.
We're not getting back into the Champions League, never mind challenging for the title, regardless of manager, without big investment.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

It is only going to get tougher and we will fall further behind if we dont spend. Tbh i dont trust the 3 amigos above Arteta, the only good thing Edu has done is Martinelli.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

“You are not in the Champions League and because you are not in the Champions League, you say, ‘Okay, I don’t invest because I don’t have the financial ability to do it’,” said Arteta ahead of tonight’s Premier League clash with Liverpool.

“But the other clubs invest and then the gap becomes bigger. If I do want to invest and [take the] risk and then I don’t reach it, what happens?

“That’s the mistake.”

https://arseblog.news/2020/07/marca-arsenal-ready-to-bid-for-permanent-ceballos-deal/

Interesting quotes even before the Liverpool game.

You have to give him credit for highlighting the change needed.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Arteta is right. There’s no magic that will close the gap. Only investment. I think Kroenke will need to invest otherwise the club will continue to spiral down into mid-table obscurity. If that happens, his shares will be worth a lot less.

Yep. He bought out Usmanov at an inflated price and the club has gone downhill ever since. If we continue finishing in the Europa League spots or lower the value of the club is only going one way and so are his profits.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom