• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Wilshero

Loving this from Arteta, his statements are obvious and investing is the only way we'll progress with the competition we have. However, it is as important as ever to invest in value, not buying overpriced players just because you can.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

You have a link to the video?
Here is what I was I was able to find:

Looks pretty bad to me. Full stamp with the studs.

Sorry about the late reply. Have been in mourning since the Sp**s game. Just needed to get away from all things Arsenal for a while.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Again, why are some still protecting Raul? We finished 5th last year, lost a bunch of players, didn’t improve weaknesses etc and are now midtable.

Raul signed Luiz who has been poor all season, Raul signed Dani Cebellos who we wait 12 months to perform, over paid for Pepe etc.

We came into this season with a terrible defence and midfield.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Back me, or sack me.
If the backing isn’t there he’ll get sacked soon anyway as the team will keep continuing to struggle, and it’s always the manager who goes.

Don’t forget we could lose Auba, still. Imagine having to replace his 25 goals a season. Things could get much darker.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Again, why are some still protecting Raul? We finished 5th last year, lost a bunch of players, didn’t improve weaknesses etc and are now midtable.

Raul signed Luiz who has been poor all season, Raul signed Dani Cebellos who we wait 12 months to perform, over paid for Pepe etc.

We came into this season with a terrible defence and midfield.

It isn't Rauls fault a signing(s) don't perform the way they should. He got Saliba, Pepe, Martinelli and Tierney last summer which was an excellent window and a lot of money spent.

Jae

He knows half our team are sh*the and big up the man for having the balls to come out and say it. Sends a message out to our players as well.

Manberg

Predator
We need to be in a position where the manager tells the board or Raul/whoever who to buy and they go and buy him, no questions asked.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Raul is the one you lot need to be moaning about. He had a war chest last summer and wasted it on dross.

Kroenke has supplied as much money as FSG.
3rd highest net spend in the last 5 years.

None of that was Stan's cash. Not disagreeing with your overall point

lomekian

Essays are my thing
That's why I'll never trust DOF to buy players it should be the manager his coaching stuff and scouting staff have the final say not raul or edu thier job is to negotiate and find best deal possible

We didn't have a DOF. Only DOF acquisitions have been Mari & Cedric. Jury's out on both. But not exactly big bucks.

As Raul said, last summer is all on him.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
What I liked most about this statement is someone at the club finally acknowledging that you can only get success if you ****ing spend some money. Wenger, for all his good attributes, could say some inane stuff on this topic, like what he said on Holding not being worth 50 million or so.

When you buy from the bargain bin, you won't get good players. I know he did well and people will be bigging him up tonight and rehashing that Wenger quote, but you can see he's not a 50 million player, and that's why he doesn't start every game. He is inconistent af, and that's why he was cheap.

We finally have a manager that's asking to spend. I get that we can't break the bank but at least buy young talents then, instead of what we're doing. Luiz/Cedric is just weird policy and cost saving when we need to spend money. Luiz and Cedric will never improve to be good enough, I'd rather have spent 10 million on some young kid with potential than those two, who are at their limit.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Just cant really see this being the time to go big.

We are in the middle of a pandemic, a completely unproven manager & serious questions over the recruitment power group.

Manberg

Predator
Just cant really see this being the time to go big.

We are in the middle of a pandemic, a completely unproven manager & serious questions over the recruitment power group.

This is a manager with a vision and in his short time here has shown signs of improvement. 100% worth backing by buying the players he wants.
I don’t see how the pandemic will negatively affect the transfer market. If anything it could drive prices down.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom