• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
I thought people only liked him because he twerked?
Was our best offensive player, not that he had much of a competition

Still needs to be sold

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
Back to back goals and 3 in the last 5 games. Hopefully he can get some more before the season ends. He should be getting 15 goals a season though for a striker of his calibre. I do like that's he's doing the basics right though and working hard as the goals will come following hard work and graft.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Despite his late season form giving him new contract its not fair let's not forget he is on 150k a week.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Not earning a raise or anything, but nice to see Laca at least returning to the level of last year in the last few games. Should he be our main striker? No. But whether he's shopped for sale or we need him next year, some form now so close to the season's end, can only be a good thing.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
I actually thought he had declined physically when he came back from injury. But the recent performances tell me otherwise. If he can continue the form in FA cup and rest of the premier league matches, no reason to sell him.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
The guy scores a goal out of a defensive error and fanboys want him to sign a new 5 year deal smh. Just admit you fancy him already.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Scanned this page and see nothing about anyone wanting an extension for King Laca. A lot more posts hoping we sell for 30 mil.

At best I see one poster say he is great back up.

Cry moar @BigPoppaPump

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
He works his socks off nearly every game, hes great in the box. He goes in and out of form but he always plays to a decent level. Like he has 2 years on his contract, it might sound insane but I dont think we can get anyone near his level for his position and it might be a better option to just keep him for the 2 years while we bed in nketiah and martinelli. However, if we can trade him for someone like Partey (or for Dybala and 30 million--- one can dream) hes probably better traded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom