• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

senna

He could’ve played the minutes given to Cedric and Mari this season. Played well at RB earlier in the season.

Don’t see what the reason was for the club to keep stockpiling trash like Cedric.

Come on mate, Sokratis is not a RB, not a fan of cedric but he gives you soemthing going forward at least. Sok is a better defender but mane against sokratis out on left wing last night would be frightening. At least cedric can keep up to tug mane's shirt when he gets away.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Come on mate, Sokratis is not a RB, not a fan of cedric but he gives you soemthing going forward at least. Sok is a better defender but mane against sokratis out on left wing last night would be frightening.
AMN looks excellent at RB too. The Cedric and Mari signings are highly questionable.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Its amazing what these no account reporters with no history of accurate info 'understand' about the future in a totally unpredictable and volatile situation.

Every team will have its preferred options, but for most teams those options won't come to fruition. We all know that the transfer merry go round can change direction quickly. A team might not be interested, but then maybe a player gets injured. Or maybe they get a bid too good to say no to for someone etc etc. Did anyone predict Madrid selling Özil to us more than 36 hours before it happened? We're all gagging for news, but not many journos actually have genuine contacts these days.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Its amazing what these no account reporters with no history of accurate info 'understand' about the future in a totally unpredictable and volatile situation.

Every team will have its preferred options, but for most teams those options won't come to fruition. We all know that the transfer merry go round can change direction quickly. A team might not be interested, but then maybe a player gets injured. Or maybe they get a bid too good to say no to for someone etc etc. Did anyone predict Madrid selling Özil to us more than 36 hours before it happened? We're all gagging for news, but not many journos actually have genuine contacts these days.
I think it's just part of the show but I'm amazed that so many people follow random guys on twitter. Before that, you would buy some trash newspapers once a week or so to feed on this stupidity but it's a daily routine now :)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
He was the first to report that Eddie was staying at Arsenal instead of going on loan again.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Anyone know what this is about? Not the title but comment on Osimhen / Gabriel at 4.10... is Kia now their agent or running the deals?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

State of this post ffs.

You are one of the first to cry about non-contributors yet you want to sign a guy who’s been playing golf for the past 3 years with hamstrings made of cheese. Arsenal fans are imbeciles

You’re having a mare ffs. If you clearly read my post then I state that replacing Özil with him makes sense.

Özil is finished but you can’t question the quality of Gareth Bale, he’s still got it imo. It’s obvious that Bale needs to come back to the PL.

I can’t relate with someone who was twerking for Roca.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
You’re having a mare ffs. If you clearly read my post then I state that replacing Özil with him makes sense.

Özil is finished but you can’t question the quality of Gareth Bale, he’s still got it imo. It’s obvious that Bale needs to come back to the PL.

I can’t relate with someone who was twerking for Roca.
Does it make sense? Bale gets hurt a lot these days. Would be better to have someone with a better injury record. He's quality though, I just don't think it changes as much for us as we'd hope.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Does it make sense? Bale gets hurt a lot these days. Would be better to have someone with a better injury record. He's quality though, I just don't think it changes as much for us as we'd hope.

If it’s a short term contract (2 years) then yes but I don’t understand people questioning his quality. I think it’s probably because he played for Sp**s.

The main question here is if he stayed fit would he make a difference here?

Plus I don’t get why people don’t rate Gareth Bale yet he was single handedly one of the reasons why Madrid were successful a few years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom