• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

Manberg

Predator
They do eat dog in South Korea though don't they? Think they made it illegal to sell, but it's still considered a delicacy in Korean Culture?

Plus it is arguably worse to be Scouse and eating rats in your council house :lol:

No clue. As an unkowledgable idiot it just struck me as racist.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Lee Gunner? the guy who hates Bellerin and make videos from his cars?
Makes his own merchandise as well:
EORhkAoWkAEkd-f

Manberg

Predator
Knew something about that Lee Gunner guy's off. His AFTV post Sp**s interview was strange. He called for Arteta to be sacked and replaced by Nuno. I just thought he was begging for attention.

As for Claude, I feel sorry for him. He needs support. The comment he made about punishing himself sounds worrying. Bring him back and forgive him, I'm sure he's learned his lesson.

Last edited:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Knew something about that Lee Gunner guy's off. His AFTV post Sp**s interview was strange. Practically said Arteta out. I just thought he was begging for attention.

As for Claude, I feel sorry for him. He needs support. The comment he made about punishing himself sounds worrying. Bring him back and forgive him, I'm sure he's learned his lesson.
I don’t think it’s fair to label him a racist, he said something which was culturally offensive. Think an apology should’ve been enough had he admitted to it.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
I don’t think it’s fair to label him a racist, he said something which was culturally offensive. Think an apology should’ve been enough had he admitted to it.
Indeed. Education is always better than vilification. Also, if he could have some sort of redemptive journey it might help the idiots that watch this rubbish learn something useful as opposed to infecting their brains with nonsense.

Joestlaachmkr

I honestly think AFTV are bad for the club, and it seems like Robbie & co are more attention seekers than genuine Arsenal fans.

Haven`t watched that **** show for something like 5 years.

Top Bottom