• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul Sanllehi has left Arsenal

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Oh how convenient, so he is an agent when he represents Luiz and Cedric but everywhere else some vague mastermind behind all our deals. Not to mention Edu was barely in place when we bought one of Kia's two clients at the club, is he Raul's agent by proxy too?

What does his bullshit legal threats regarding Amy making **** up have to do with us anyway? The club outright denied it and now their accounts of agent fees all but confirm it probably wasn't true.

He is literally not a licensed agent. Worth a read even if it’s old:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2008/oct/05/sportfeatures.westhamunited

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
He's legally not allowed to be an agent, IIRC, that's why he represents people through proxies.

The threats are relevant because Kia kicked up a fuss about it and has yet to show any receipts.

You can't ignore Kia's past dealings with Corinthians and QPR and how they went and the influence he's had with our own club.
Yes, I've read your posts regarding this in the past and know he had his license suspended. My point is that any so called influence people are projecting on him is conspiratorial.

When we got Luiz, Edu wasn't even in charge yet. So the only clients of his that we've got so far that he could have had an influence on has been Cedric, a cheap pick up for the RB position. The rest of the outrage is over either sensible links to good players on a free like Willian because we act skint or made up links by the gutter press because of his connection to Edu.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
What was he doing in the month he was here before Luiz arrived?
Acclimatizing? Moving houses? I have no idea. The point is Raul specifically said he wasn't responsible for that summer, any other notion to the contrary without evidence is just fan fiction.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Its time for Raul to use his contacts to get us some new CBs at a bargain rate.

Then again, looking at our transfers so far and Barcelona's over the past few years when he was there. There is almost zero chance of that happening.

Whose bright idea was it to bring in this joker? We need another Wenger to find us some hidden gems at the back, because this lot will not do.

Instead we've got Spanish Harry Redknapp.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

One thing I hope these bums bring in is a wage cap of sorts. Once Özil goes with the exception of Aubameyang if he stays, we shouldn’t have any player touching £200k a week.

For a player to get that much they need to be putting in multiple WC seasons.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
The Athletic has put out an article about Raul today. Hopefully someone will give a read and share the talking points in here

Two interesting things in it. Leno was nothing to do with Sven and the work of Raul and one of his agent contacts. Another thing was Kia’s company arranged the sale of Iwobi to Everton.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Two interesting things in it. Leno was nothing to do with Sven and the work of Raul and one of his agent contacts. Another thing was Kia’s company arranged the sale of Iwobi to Everton.
Did you get an alert about this Raul piece?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Wow, just imagine all the shady sh*t Raul is doing right now as we speak to try to get the Partey deal done. Apparently he was last spotted dropping a brown paper bag off at a hospital in Caracas.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Did Sven do anything useful when he was here? :lol:

I mean you could say Auba but he also got us Mkhitaryan and Sokratis too.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
One thing I hope these bums bring in is a wage cap of sorts. Once Özil goes with the exception of Aubameyang if he stays, we shouldn’t have any player touching £200k a week.

For a player to get that much they need to be putting in multiple WC seasons.
More like never. When a player reaches the point where he can get more than £200k/w, it's time to sell.
We also need to have some kind of age-based cap. No player at our club should earn more than 150k/w when he is past 30 years.
We will also need to rethink our transfers for older players. Bums like Luiz, Sokratis, Mkhi and Lich were costly and less reliable than some of our academy players or cheap guys like Holding. We should definitely avoid any future transfers like that and only focus on bringing in the academy players to fill in the squad roles.
That's the only direction I can see that will get us back at the top. Any wishful thinking than Stan will burn his money for us is just a waste of time

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
What everyone was waiting to read:

In 1991, Sanllehi was arrested in America — for wrapping toilet paper round a rival college’s goalposts.

Guilford’s local rivals are Greensboro College and, after a hard-fought 3-2 victory, Sanllehi and his team-mates decided to launch a late-night invasion of the Greensboro campus. “We piled into a few cars and drove over there,” recalls Keersemaker. One of the captains had a Jeep and I believe Raul surfed on top of the Jeep from our campus to their campus!”

Players taking a wage cut only to have Raul spending the budget on toilet paper to wrap Sp**s stadium. BDE

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

More like never. When a player reaches the point where he can get more than £200k/w, it's time to sell.
We also need to have some kind of age-based cap. No player at our club should earn more than 150k/w when he is past 30 years.
We will also need to rethink our transfers for older players. Bums like Luiz, Sokratis, Mkhi and Lich were costly and less reliable than some of our academy players or cheap guys like Holding. We should definitely avoid any future transfers like that and only focus on bringing in the academy players to fill in the squad roles.
That's the only direction I can see that will get us back at the top. Any wishful thinking than Stan will burn his money for us is just a waste of time
Well yeah that’s why I said with the exception of Aubameyang. Next summer the likes of Mustafi, Sokratis, Luiz and Özil will be gone. Mkhitaryan and maybe Lacazette this summer. The only players then on over £100k a week would be Bellerin, Kolasinac, Xhaka and Aubameyang I’d imagine.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom