• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooplehead

Cba for that idiot @Hooplehead coming in here saying he watched the game and how Tierney still isn't fully fit and the injury is still niggling him.

WHAT A MOTHERF*CKING GREAT PLAYER.
Eh?

Wtf you on about, you think I was having a dig at him? I was mearly pointing out he still didn't look back to his best and there was much more to come ya ****ing rocket.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Can’t believe he was ever doubted. For me you could see his quality immediately, even though it was against Derby you just knew we had a player there.

@bingobob Doesn’t miss when he truly rates a guy.
cheers bud. It's a shame we didnt sign Forster, VVD and Wanyama. Granted mental problems and injuries plagued two of them yet one set a clean sheet record for Southampton and the other was brilliant for a few seasons at Southampton and one season at Sp**s then injuries ruined him. We could have used them back then and they would have cost us relative pennies. And then VVD no words.

Other Celtic/Ex Celtic players Dembele and Edouard are special. Denayer at Lyon I think has extra gears with the right coaching. Plays on the left side of centre defence also.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

EdPKn4YXoAM5Fw6

TEARS :lol::lol:

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I don't know why you think it's weird that someone who's seen him play week in week out since he was 17 might be able to spot that he wasn't firing at 100%.

And I don't know why it would offend you either way?

Just fuming Arsenal won so taking it out on everyone, you'll get used to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom