• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

LG10

Anyone with half a clue knew mourinho would be a disaster. Was funny seeing some people here mock those who didn’t want mourinho here because he’s a “proven winner”

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
xcdc2dxzp4a51.jpg

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Goes to show that they're suffering from not investing when they were closer to the top.

I was listening to a sp*rs fan and they were saying about 2-3 years ago they chose not to buy players in order to keep that first XI intact. They essentially put everything into the short-term. But there would always be a cliff, and that's what they've arrived at now.

They basically gambled on those specific players and it didn't pay off, now those players are either too old, out of form, or want to leave.

Ideally they'd bring in like at least 10 new players, a real overhaul. But their finances have been torpedoed by the pandemic so that's not an option.

All the while they have the grim reaper coaching them. It could get way worse for them y'know.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I see Liverpool potentially making the same mistake sp*rs did by not investing, although they're in a much better position obviously.

I've seen a surprising number of Liverpool fans and journalists say that they don't need big investment this summer, they're the best team in the world and they just need some good back-ups and the kids will come good. They'll live to regret that.

I do think it was a big mistake not buying Werner, I reckon Firmino could be upgraded on actually. I'd definitely go and buy Koulibaly and Thiago if I were them. It shouldn't matter that they're 29, they're quality and they push you on.

They all talk about going on to dominate football but then think they can do that with no big additions. They're deluded. City won't just lie down, they'll come back fighting.

Right now Liverpool are on top of the world and they'll never be a more attractive place to go to. They should be going all out this summer to attract world class talent. Klopp's flaw might be that he's too loyal to players and not ruthless enough to refresh the squad.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I've just read something that could bring our season to a gorgeous climax. If Spuds finish 7th, which they will if Wolves win their last game. We can stop Spuds from qualifying for EL by winning the FA Cup. That would be an amazing end to a pretty sh1tty season! Unfortunately Wolves are away to Chelsea so it may be them that we replace.

If a non top 7 team wins the FA Cup, they will qualify for the 3rd round of the Europa League. In that Case, The 7th placed PL team will not play in the Europa League next season.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
So if we win the FA Cup, Sp**s won't go to the Europa league.

Can we do that though?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom