• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
You know if Sokratis and Elneny leave this summer we'll have kit numbers 4, 5, 6 and 7 all available. Potential for some big new appointments there.
Saliba 4
Partey 5
Willock 6
Ceballos 8
Saka 7
Martinelli 9
Messi 10

Cant wait to see the new look team, but it sucks that the kits next season are so poor.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
EdXFt5UX0AA84Iy

At the risk of getting more murder threats from @El Duderino, I like it

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I'm a big fan of the dark red, I wanted our home shirt to be that shade. They could have used that red in any manner, triangles, pinstripes, stripes whatever but WHY did it have to ripple?
There are so many kits with stripes and triangles, nice to be the first to use ripple. Expect it to become commonplace now, we set trends dem man (will) copy.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

There are so many kits with stripes and triangles, nice to be the first to use ripple. Expect it to become commonplace now, we set trends dem man (will) copy.
You didn't have to put '(will)'. This is me uno.:lol:

Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Might be one of those kits that looks better when it's being worn. Any word what colour the socks are to go with this raspberry ripple abomination?
The socks will be the same shade of white as the shirt.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom