• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sead Kolasinac: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcahill

He's a good wingback, an average left back and a poor left centreback. Nothing else really to see here.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It goes under the radar a bit how poor this guy actually is. If he played for a championship club you really wouldn't bat an eyelid.

He can't defend, he is very slow and is very average on the ball. Hopefully we can shift him in the summer but there is no chance anyone takes him on his current wages.

He will be another player that leaves on a free. Wenger/Gazidis set this club back at least 5 years.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I don't get this myth that he's great at LB. The reason he looked half decent there for us was because majority of our attack was going through him last season because of Emery's obsession with attacking with our full backs
And it would take him 10 cutback opportunities to pick out one good pass.

I remember posting something here that his ratio of promising positions to good decisions was the lowest in the squad/league. Awful player in every single way.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Any guesses as to how many more appearances this guy will make for us before he is sold?

I'm giving him 30 games. This club doesn't know when to get rid of its duds

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I hated when he was playing CB and tried to switch the play to the right, then realised he has no right foot and had to come back on his left. Just taking unnecessary touches slowing the game down.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He shouldn't be here next season he in big decline his major ability was driving forward and make good crosses and cutbacks now he just keeping passing the ball backwards and want tk get it rid of it quick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom