• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sead Kolasinac: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Just in time tbf.

He should have been sold last summer straight after that disasterclass of a performance in the final hopefully we get rid this summer window.
He really is a very limited player. Only place I can see him play is as a pure wingback banging down the sideline with limited or no defensive duties.

Manberg

Predator
He’s never been as bad as he’s been lately. I think the Sp**s game affected him mentally. Ever since then, he’s been afraid to make mistakes and has tried to play everything safe.

In my opinion it shows the importance of showing support for players who make mistakes rather than hound their twitter and instagram with abuse shouting “You suck” and “get out of our club” etc.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

In my opinion it shows the importance of showing support for players who make mistakes rather than hound their twitter and instagram with abuse shouting “You suck” and “get out of our club” etc.
The guy has been absolute poverty lately. Doubt it is the fans fault that he cannot complete a forward pass. And if he is that fragile we are better of without him. Still hope he can rebound and put in a good game or two so we can offload him better.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
He’s never been as bad as he’s been lately. I think the Sp**s game affected him mentally. Ever since then, he’s been afraid to make mistakes and has tried to play everything safe.

Abusing people online is just scummy behaviour. Its never that deep to make it personal. That being said just because you play for Arsenal does not mean I should and will support you. You have to earn that right otherwise when footballers continuously make mistakes and don't rectify them it leads to a culture of enabling and softness.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Just in time tbf.

He should have been sold last summer straight after that disasterclass of a performance in the final hopefully we get rid this summer window.

Yeah but it changes every few weeks. Went from Mustafi to Luiz to Kola now, Bellerin almost got it but he is more popular so people cut him way more slack.

At the end of the day they’re all crap tbh

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Didn't you see the goal he cost us at old Trafford last least season?

He's a player you don't want touching the ball in his own half.

In wingback, he looks midtable. But at CB he barely looks like League one quality

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Kola is a very good player in the right system. He is a left winger, not a left back.

Easily worth 15 million.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐

His socials look bog standard management / intern run. Bet he doesn't even know the password.

Full of this ****.

Bloodbather

Established Member

I think the drop-off in Kolasinac's performances has more to do with his conditioning than anything else. He's become noticeably slower, remember this guy was barging down the left flank in his last season with Schalke. He looks more like a wrestler than a footballer right now.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I guess he's your kind of player after all. What with the buff build and thick arms :lol:

He’s been good most of the time he’s been here just bad form from playing every 2/3 days and he’s never had the best stamina. Good back up LB/LWB.

Seems to be a prejudice among some Arsenal fans against players from that side of the world.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger

I pray he and a few of our other players never turn out for Real Madrid, for their own sake.

At a club where you can score the winning goal in a European final and be an outcast, our boys wouldn't last a week.

Personal insults and going after their families isn't on at all. But fans voicing discontent either verbally or through their wallet is one of the few ways to cause change at a football club.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He's not a great footballer but he's always put effort in and tried for the team and defended his team mates (on and off the pitch)

Hope we sell him but wish him well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom