• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sead Kolasinac: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
I think he's had more good performances than bad ones since his time at this club.

Not sure he had more good performances than bad ones. Imo I don't think you are too far off though, probably around 40% of the time he has been good/decent. But crucially all his best performances have come at LWB. Whenever he has played anywhere near our last line of defence he has been awful. I think the criticism he is receiving is well deserved as since the restart he has been our worst performing player. The only thing I would say is that Arteta isn't helping the situation by continuously playing him at LCB. A position he is simply unsuited to.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I would also agree he’s had more good/average displays than bad during his time here.

His passing is careless and yeah he’s a bit of a klutz when close to goal.
Whenever he’s had license to bomb forward and not look back I’ve been happy with his performances for sure. He was our most creative player at one stage during our worst times.

Im a fan of his athleticism and strength when he’s at it but I wasn’t surprised when he was linked to midtable clubs in Italy, he’s not top level sadly.

I think his Arsenal career highlight is fending off Özil’s attackers whilst he drove off. Which says a lot.

GunnerShy

We can't be taken seriously as a football club whilst guys like him keep getting minutes.

He's just not a footballer.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I don't just want to see him on the pitch. Just do what you have to do to get rid. The only thing he's good for is being a security guard at the Emirates

Last edited:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

That has to be his last game at the Emirates.

Loan him and pay his wages if we have too, league 2 is his level.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

His season peaked when he chased off those muggers. His wages will be that high we'll never get rid.

sdotzdot

Established Member
I think the way this guy has been ridiculed is pretty embarassing.

he’s become the new target, played a few games at CB (not his position at all considering his strength as a WB was always forward rather than defence) and was solid enough considering. It’s as if people were waiting for him to mess up so they could treat him like the worst player to ever grace the shirt. Low and behold, one terrible back pass and that has happened.

I don’t think he’s good enough at all and he needs to be shipped but don’t like the treatment he gets.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Yeah, he's deffo a scapegoat atm.

Never been a huge fan myself, but he has had a decent season until deployed at LCB, where he even has done ok, that Tottenham mistake aside.

Tierney was destroyed by Pulisic like he wasn't even there for their goal. Imagine if that was Kolasinac? Bums on here would be creating threads like "wHo Is ThE wOrSt dEfEnDeR eVa aT aRsEnAl".

Pop Tart

Established Member
He has his moments, but he is not really the sort of thing you would want going forward if the club want to be ambitious. Seems like a good fella off and on the pitch.

Also anyone comparing him to Tierney is a first class bell end in my book

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Arteta must have scared the life out of this fella. He now looks terrified on the pitch. A simple attempt to play the ball forwards and he fails three times in one of our last PL matches. He's getting more and more conservative in his passing that he's often a danger to us when he has the ball. He needs to move on and I wish him well elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom