• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final: Arsenal vs Chelsea Saturday 1st August | KO: 17:30 BST | BBC 1

Who will win the biggest match since last year’s EL final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
WTF! I've missed this. All he said was '**** Boris' before the election. Seems reasonable to me, Hector is pro European and Boris is an anti EU, lying, womanising, right wing populist. :lol:
What's wrong with being anti EU and womanising? Would it be better if he was a maniser?

sdotzdot

Established Member
Just woke up, My local costa coffee is up on ubereats now.

Don’t drink to maintain my elite figure so will be binging on some coffee in celebration :drool:

What a great day this will be.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
We need a hero today. Auba stepped up vs City, maybe it's Pepe or Laca' turn today.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
All 3 need to step up and fire on all cylinders if have any chance
Need them to step up for not only receiving chance but to help creating chance. More active in build up play to create overload.

I hope they suddenly have the ability to control the ball in tight space and have the ability to dribble past players.

Malky

Established Member
If Kepa starts Auba, Pepe, Xhaka etc need to shoot from anywhere in Chelsea’s half, the guys confidence will be at rock bottom.
Seen a video of him in training, If he tried to throw himself infront of a bus it would go through his legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom