• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final: Arsenal vs Chelsea Saturday 1st August | KO: 17:30 BST | BBC 1

Who will win the biggest match since last year’s EL final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Arteta couldn't pick a better XI given how poor the squad is. No Mustafi, no Kola is a big bonus in itself. AMN isn't all that yet, but a lot safer bet.
I’d have preferred Mustafi to start myself. Has been our best CB statistically this season.

3 cbs with Mustafi Luiz and Tierney is prob the best we could field this season.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I wonder if AMN is the right choice there on the left flank. Chelsea have Mount and James, are we really scared of them? Why not put Saka there and make a problem for them. I understood it against City with Mahrez, but not so sure here.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
That was a cool summary of Mikel's career by Balague there

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

What you mean local fans don’t rate? Think Willian is one of the most rated players in England. Just he’s 32 now.
Indeed I don’t think anyone would scoff at Willian in his mid twenties.

The underwhelming feeling is because this move isn’t happening for footballing reasons sadly.
He’s coming to secure his immediate future financially, we’re signing him because he’s cheap/questionable relationships.

GDeep™

League is very weak
GrizzledInformalIchidna-size_restricted.gif

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
I wonder if AMN is the right choice there on the left flank. Chelsea have Mount and James, are we really scared of them? Why not put Saka there and make a problem for them. I understood it against City with Mahrez, but not so sure here.
Why not?

Yes, Saka is the better player overall speaking. But if AMN is what the tactics is needed, then it’s fine.

Saka could be sub in to cause problem as their stamina drops a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom