• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final: Arsenal vs Chelsea Saturday 1st August | KO: 17:30 BST | BBC 1

Who will win the biggest match since last year’s EL final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I’d have preferred Mustafi to start myself. Has been our best CB statistically this season.
:lol: The lads a total liability even when he's playing well. We'll never progress with him in the side.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

:lol: The lads a total liability even when he's playing well. We'll never progress with him in the side.
Not bigging him up, just saying out of our options and in a back 3/5 - he is part of our best defensive line up.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
People underrate AMN's ability to dribble and beat his man. He's also very quick.

Yeah but we saw against City his final ball on his left foot ain't that great, I just don't think Chelsea's right flank is dangerous enough to need AMN's defensive ability there, why not attack them with Saka.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

If this game goes into extra time we will be very glad we have Saka in the tuck instead of starting.

I support the AMN decision makes sense.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
——Aubameyang—Lacazette——Pepe————
—Niles————Xhaka——Ceballos——Bellerin
—————Tierney——Luiz——Holding——
——————————Martinez———————-

Amsterdam Gooner 88

It's showtime boys. Let's f*cking do this! Best possible line up and formation for today. Three at the back because our defence makes my pipi flacid.

Personally i would have given Sokratis more playing time so he would have been ready to play today. But let's hope Holding get's the job done like he did against Chelsea in 2017.

For me it's 50/50. Both teams have their weaknesses. I want the boys to believe in them selves, remain focussed on there tasks and play with a 'can't beat us' mentality. Let's show em who's boss.

Come on Arsenal! I love you all

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

You're something else man. All he was saying is for this game with whats available he would prefer Mustafi over Holding and rightly so. He's been loads better.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Assuming it's Pulisic on the right it makes sense that AMN-Tierney is the partnership that side. Imagine Kolasinac or Saka who's essentially a forward being tasked with defending against him and an overlapping James. I think Mikel's made the right call here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom