• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final: Arsenal vs Chelsea Saturday 1st August | KO: 17:30 BST | BBC 1

Who will win the biggest match since last year’s EL final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I guess it has to do with stability. If you don't have a naturally sound stability, you can train to get better, but it's still not going to be 100% effective.

I remember reading Roy's comments on Zaha diving and he said that he runs with the ball at such a great speed that he's easily taken down and when you see the stuff he's doing against players, it's easy to see how that comes to be.

What disappoints me is that in all the time he's been here he hasn't done anything to improve his upper body. Same goes for Ceballos. He looks like a somali pirate from the waist up.
Issue with Pepe is that you have to think carefully before you modify your body.

Hes a 6 foot tall winger, you don’t want to give up even more pace/agility to your fullback by bulking up. Could do some core work for sure though.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Proud of the team, didn’t sulk after going down and put on the pressure and remained calm.

Always a bit wary when we dominate and don’t take advantage of it but have faith in these guys to pull it off.

LETS GO

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Good recovery well in control now. Hopefully Halftime doesn't shift momentum.

Think they might switch it up in midfield, they were winning the battles there before and having Pulisic and Mount free because our marking in the middle was all over the place.

Losing Azpi actually took a lot of momentum out from them, let's hope Lampard can't givem a second wind.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Think this game has gone the same way as the city game. We were shïte in the first 10 minutes but we bossed it from then on. I like the fact that we didn't panic when Chelsea were on top in the first 10 minutes. We've looked really up for the big game

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Absolute **** show from the ref. That had to be a red card.

We need to get Pepe involved at every opportunity.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Can't help but feel the game will go against us now that we failed to take the chance to get a lead when we were dominant.

Bellerin was awful for most of that half btw, he does realise he is a wingback, right? He only started venturing out of the halfway line towards the end really.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Again Ceballos is absolutely fill of energy fighting for every ball he player we should keep.

Pepe also grown into game still using only his left side pissing me off. Shame his goal didn't count

Manberg

Predator
Think this game has gone the same way as the city game. We were shïte in the first 10 minutes but we bossed it from then on. I like the fact that we didn't panic when Chelsea were on top in the first 10 minutes. We've looked really up for the big game

This. Poor start is a pattern with us. Can only be a mental problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom