• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final: Arsenal vs Chelsea Saturday 1st August | KO: 17:30 BST | BBC 1

Who will win the biggest match since last year’s EL final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I genuinely don't think we can win this in extra time, we need to finish this in 90minutes.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
The refs are corrupt.

Had that been Luiz who took down a player like Azpilicueta did, he would have been sent off.

Disgusting officiating.
Nah, it wasn't a red. Rudiger was clearly back.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Just dawned on me this team barely has any internationals. Tierney, Xhaka, Pepe and Aubameyang. Does Luiz still get games for Brazil? Hardly from the top tier granted Switzerland do well at international competition's.

No wonder we have such poor market appeal.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Without the foul there’s no way he’s covering...
The thing is, the foul outside the box is denying a clear goal scoring opportunity. The foul inside the box isn’t because Rudiger has caught up by then.

Not too mad at the decision, feel like it would have went against us though.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Holding looks absolutely terrified when he has the ball near our box. Love or hate Luiz but at least he gives us more assurance in possession near our box

I used to think technique was one of Holding's strongest assets actually, but yeah, he just looks like an awkward lump these days.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

AMN masterclass and people want him off.

He’s probably been our best player out there.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

may be funny. but I think Grealish brings us so much that we lack in smaller games. He can dribble run and pass. We really need that against teams that defend deep. Against the bigger teams we have a system that seems to be working. It's the rest we need to work out how to beat.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Just dawned on me this team barely has any internationals. Tierney, Xhaka, Pepe and Aubameyang. Does Luiz still get games for Brazil? Hardly from the top tier granted Switzerland do well at international competition's.

No wonder we have such poor market appeal.
This could actually play to our advantage next season though. Most international matches are unnecessary in my opinion. Less games the better for fitness levels and injury prevention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom