• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final: Arsenal vs Chelsea Saturday 1st August | KO: 17:30 BST | BBC 1

Who will win the biggest match since last year’s EL final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

AMN has had a strong half though.
Sure thing, it’s purely a tactical choice. Ainsley limited going forward with his right foot on the left while it would be Saka’s strenght. Mount is moving inside a lot which leaves Ainsley only with the right back coming up sometimes. Good tradeoff imo.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Laca very selfless half tbh. Done nothing on the ball but been an effective decoy for Auba and Pepe.

With so much youth on the bench, difficult to see what the right change would be. Saka coming in possibly.
Nelson did well against them in Mikel's second game TBF.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
The BBC panel saying that Rudiger might have got back, but if Auba hadn't been held back, Rudiger would have been nowhere near.
Then it wouldn't have been a penalty but a direct free kick outside the box.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Two lefties on the right is a bit risky tbf. Maybe swap wings with AMN and have Saka on the left. I'd say if we are still attacking then that's the move.
Yeah, that would be a good option. AMN on the right gets to be more dangerous when he does get into the box.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
may be funny. but I think Grealish brings us so much that we lack in smaller games. He can dribble run and pass. We really need that against teams that defend deep. Against the bigger teams we have a system that seems to be working. It's the rest we need to work out how to beat.
No, we do need Grealish.

It's the rest of the post that made me chuckle.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
That period of being 1-0 down to Wigan in the SF was agony as well, the look on Wenger's face said it all. Per's goal is one of the more underrated moments of the last decade.

I have a lot of time for the guys who scored for us in the semis and final of those three FA cup wins.

Pity they aren't as beloved in the fanbase as the collection of snakes we had playing for us in the past 15 years. The likes of Fabregas and Hleb spring to mind. I'd argue Cazorla and Ramsey were more important to the club than Cesc ever was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom