• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I wonder if they'll ever do another version of this one. I mean jesus, can you imagine the burgundy with gold adidas stripes? Could be a thing of beauty.

EdwP9wdXgAAoTq6

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I wonder if they'll ever do another version of this one. I mean jesus, can you imagine the burgundy with gold adidas stripes? Could be a thing of beauty.

EdwP9wdXgAAoTq6

Ive got that shirt somewhere at home. Up there for one of my favourite Arsenal shirts of all time.

Weird because the yellow one from that year gives me such horrid memories.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

EdwP9wdXgAAoTq6

Have that shirt at home, autographed by the bloke in the picture. I've had it for over 10 years and haven't even put it in a frame (it's in a sealed bag in a cupboard). I'm disgusted with myself as I type this out. (about hiding it away)

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Have that shirt at home, autographed by the bloke in the picture. I've had it for over 10 years and haven't even put it in a frame (it's in a sealed bag in a cupboard). I'm disgusted with myself as I type this out. (about hiding it away)
If you don’t frame that sh*t right now sir. A signed TH14 jersey?!??

In a sealed bag?! Are you taking the piss?!

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

If you don’t frame that sh*t right now sir. A signed TH14 jersey?!??

In a sealed bag?! Are you taking the piss?!

Nope. He left the club not long after I got the shirt. It hurt when he left and I never got round to getting it framed due to that. It's been in the bag in a dark cupboard since then. It has good company in that cupboard though - an unopened bottle of Macallan 30 year old fine oak whisky.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...this guy is great, wonder if he posts here :lol:

...kinda me as a kid :rofl:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think the new kit id decent i just would have liked they kept it simple snd didn't include the zigzag thing

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
The new kits looked pretty good on the players tbh, I liked the shade of red they used. But what is up with that ugly gothic style lettering? Was it a one off?

Top Bottom