• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

FluffyDoozi

Just love seeing him running and jumping around celebrating with the players like that. Such a far cry from Emery. You can also tell that the players do actually like and trust him fully.

If only the board could back him with the players he needs, we could build something great.

Godwin1

Very well-known
I think we've seen enough from Arteta to suggest we got something to be excited for now. I'd like to think the boys up stairs would have promised him some funds to use in the summer when we signed him but maybe that's wishful thinking.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
They got the lyrics wrong though...

images

Highlight of the Australia v Spain I went to during the world cup was booing Cesc and singing Santi's name as Cesc was about to come on.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Glad you're now a believer. Welcome.
@Jury ’s still out on Arteta but he definitely should be up there with Lampard in people’s estimations.

Top 4 in the premier league since January I think and he’s just won a big trophy by no fluke. You have to respect it.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
In 6 months he's made the club feel like a family again. Honestly the comparisons will always arise but its Liverpool vibes all over again when Klopp first joined.

In 6 months he gave the club a family feel, not just a manager but a club changer.

You can have managers that come and go in the blink of an eye.

Look at Chelsea, even with Lampard you dont feel this. At United you dont feel it with Ole either. Its unique what Arteta has managed to do.

The connection he has is huge. That's important for the future.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom