• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final: Arsenal vs Chelsea Saturday 1st August | KO: 17:30 BST | BBC 1

Who will win the biggest match since last year’s EL final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Couldn't catch it live unfortunately, just watched it all on bt sport. That was a hard watch commentary wise. They literally didn't stop talking about Chelsea during and after the match.

Tough start to the game that highlighted physical limitations in players, but on the ball they showed courage. I thought Ceballos, Pepe, Bellerin, Luiz and Tierney really caught the eye today. AMN was solid and Auba spectacular when needed.

I was really harsh on Ceballos, but he is starting to win me over. Really takes responsibility, but also highlights how much Xhaka isn't needed.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Couldn't catch it live unfortunately, just watched it all on bt sport. That was a hard watch commentary wise. They literally didn't stop talking about Chelsea during and after the match.

Tough start to the game that highlighted physical limitations in players, but on the ball they showed courage. I thought Ceballos, Pepe, Bellerin, Luiz and Tierney really caught the eye today. AMN was solid and Auba spectacular when needed.

I was really harsh on Ceballos, but he is starting to win me over. Really takes responsibility, but also highlights how much Xhaka isn't needed.
BT was excessively cringe over the Kovacic sending off and was milking the Chavs it was embarrassing. When my gf who couldn't give a bollock about football and calls them out and says shouldn't commentators be unbiased, you know it's bad.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Amazing amazing result. In our worst season in over 20 years to ending up with another FA cup. Unbelievable. Mikel is the man.

Manberg

Predator
Difficult question here.

Would you prefer our season over Chelsea and that of Manchester United?
For context, we finished 8th but won the FA cup where as they finished 3rd and 4th without winning anything

I certainly prefer our season. FA Cup is the biggest domestic cup competition in the world, the memories and the history is priceless. We finished in the Champions league for so many years consecutively without winning anything and it did next to nothing for us.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

something like that?
I'll sort it out properly tomorrow
LAYGDjM.jpg

if you’re ever feeling lonely and want a good time, send me a DM.

brilliant

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Difficult question here.

Would you prefer our season over Chelsea and that of Manchester United?
For context, we finished 8th but won the FA cup where as they finished 3rd and 4th without winning anything

I certainly prefer our season. FA Cup is the biggest domestic cup competition in the world, the memories and the history is priceless. We finished in the Champions league for so many years consecutively without winning anything and it did next to nothing for us.

With utmost respect, this is a dumb question. Top 4 trumps this cup win no doubt. We’ve won the FA cup enough. Let’s not forget we are back in Europe yes, but with less money coming in and playing Steaua Bucharest as opposed to a beautiful night in Paris v PSG

Manberg

Predator
With utmost respect, this is a dumb question. Top 4 trumps this cup win no doubt. We’ve won the FA cup enough. Let’s not forget we are back in Europe yes, but with less money coming in and playing Steaua Bucharest as opposed to a beautiful night in Paris v PSG

I don’t get excited about losing 10-2 to Bayern Munich I get depressed. People say finishing in the top 4 has big financial benefits but we did it every year for 17 or so years and gradually got worse. I didn’t see that financial benefit.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
I don’t get excited about losing 10-2 to Bayern Munich I get depressed. People say finishing in the top 4 has big financial benefits but we did it every year for 17 or so years and gradually got worse. I didn’t see that financial benefit.
It would have been way, way, worse without the ~50mm a year from CL.

The reason it felt 'worse' was because City and Chelsea were financial doping.

EinmalImmerEwig

Bent on his knees by asking to get banned !
I'll take the Cup win and some smaller teams in Europe.
The Cup is magic, and the date can't be forgotten. 30, 36, 50, 71, 79, etc.

EinmalImmerEwig

Bent on his knees by asking to get banned !
if you’re ever feeling lonely and want a good time, send me a DM.

brilliant
You're welcome
check it and see if it needs any alterations/whatever, and don't hesitate to ask if you have any other ideas/wishes
As for the good time, I will definitely bear it in mind! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom