• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I mean I dont think the board have been lazy, we did good business last summer.
Its all about selling Auba on the idea of what Arteta is trying to build
What is good? I don't see many good players in the squad. I see cheap players who are not reaching the required level.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Last season we bought
Pepe
Tierney
Martinelli
Luiz

that is sold business for a club that doesnt get owner money and has been out of CL for 2 seasons

Agreed, since Arteta came in Pepe, Tierney, Luiz and Ceballos have all been main players. Luiz has been disappointing but when it mattered in the FA cup he came through. Others when adjusted to league looked much better, and under Arteta.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

If the board want him to stay which hopefully they are & he'll only sign if we put in a good window & get some top player in then hopefully that will convince them, possibly "force" them into a good window bring in some big players. At least 1-2 top players, Partey & Coutinho/Gabriel etc.

They seem hesitant on paying the full RC for Partey but perhaps with this FA cup victory & Europa now that will be able to convince them to pay the full clause & just sell players to bring in another big player.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Interesting take about him wanting to be sure about our summer recruitment before signing. Do people think names like Benhrama and Buendia are going to get him itching to sign?

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Interesting take about him wanting to be sure about our summer recruitment before signing. Do people think names like Benhrama and Buendia are going to get him itching to sign?

I've seen nothing but feeble forum links with regards to these two players.

Partey and Coutinho might convince him.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I've seen nothing but feeble forum links with regards to these two players.

Partey and Coutinho might convince him.

Yeah that’s what I mean, people are looking at stats and whatever but footballers like Aubameyang don’t give a **** about that. Partey and Coutinho would excite him, the other two not so much.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but there is a video where you can hear the conversations between players, staff and officials.

When Auba goes to pick up the cup, he pulls it off the base...thinking he has broken it in some way he asks the official what to do, he says "leave the base" ...but because he is standing a distance away from Pierre and is wearing a mask, Auba thought he said "lift the base" ...so that's how the whole trophy drop came about :lol:

Another hilarious moment was from when Auba scored the winner...you can hear Jorginho say "Zouma, right foot", to remind Zouma of his stronger foot...but when Auba takes it on his left and scores, you can hear Jorginho go "Ah, Zouma" ...*****, you told him to do that :rofl:

Oops sorry, thought this was his performance thread...oh well got a "like", so leaving this story in here ;)

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but there is a video where you can hear the conversations between players, staff and officials.

When Auba goes to pick up the cup, he pulls it off the base...thinking he has broken it in some way he asks the official what to do, he says "leave the base" ...but because he is standing a distance a way from Pierre and is wearing a mask, Auba thought he said "lift the base" ...so that's how the whole trophy drop came about :lol:

Another hilarious moment was from when Auba scored the winner...you can hear Jorginho say "Zouma, right foot", to remind Zouma of his stronger foot...but when Auba takes it on his left and scores, you can hear Jorginho go "Ah, Zouma" ...*****, you told him to do that :rofl:

You can also here Martinez say "I don't care about the money to a staff member"

I hope he's saying ",I want to stay if I'm given a fair chance. I don't care about the money"

Bloodbather

Established Member

Targeting ready-made players like Willian and Coutinho is probably a part of the plea to keep him around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom