• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Interesting take about him wanting to be sure about our summer recruitment before signing. Do people think names like Benhrama and Buendia are going to get him itching to sign?
Van C*ntsie wanted to see a sign of intent before leaving for Manure and it seems they couldn't show him we were going for quality players.

Only after he left did we bring Giroud, Poldi and Santi, with Nacho coming here during the winter.

I mean, in '09 Cesc was begging our board to bring in Xabi Alonso, who wanted to come here and they just said nah, so he went to Madrid.

We were always reactionary instead of keeping hold of our best players by surrounding them with others of the same ilk so that we could challenge.

Last edited:

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Van C*ntsie wanted to see a sign of intent before leaving for Manure and it seems they couldn't show him we were going for quality players.

Only after he left did we bring Giroud, Poldi and Santi, with Nacho coming here during the winter.

I mean, in '09 Cesc was begging our board to bring in Xabi Alonso, who wanted to come here and they just said nah, so he went to Madrid.

We were always reactionary instead of keeping hold of our best players by surrounding them with others of the same ilk so that we could challenge.

We actually signed Giroud and Poldi before his 'hey guys'. Apparently after Santi was signed he was happier to stay, but by then he'd burnt his bridges. Convinced we'd have won the league if he stayed, but his open letter made it impossible.

He does say even now that he regrets that letter.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
We actually signed Giroud and Poldi before his 'hey guys'. Apparently after Santi was signed he was happier to stay, but by then he'd burnt his bridges. Convinced we'd have won the league if he stayed, but his open letter made it impossible.

He does say even now that he regrets that letter.
I'm pretty sure they were bought as replacements when he was already in advanced talks with Manure.
From that letter, the part where he said "the little boy inside me screamed Manure!" was the nail on the head for me. Couldn't stand him after reading that bit.

He went out like Durant from OKC. Sold his soul for a chip, the ******.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
I'm pretty sure they were bought as replacements when he was already in advanced talks with Manure.
From that letter, the part where he said "the little boy inside me screamed Manure!" was the nail on the head for me. Couldn't stand him after reading that bit.

He went out like Durant from OKC. Sold his soul for a chip, the ******.

You can be pretty sure all you want, but you're wrong!

Poldi deal was sorted in April. Giroud early June, more than 2 months before RVP went to Utd, and 4 weeks before 'Hey Guys'.

Giroud was always supposed to be RVP's back-up and Poldi as Striker / Winger rotation.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
You can be pretty sure all you want, but you're wrong!

Poldi deal was sorted in April. Giroud early June, more than 2 months before RVP went to Utd, and 4 weeks before 'Hey Guys'.

Giroud was always supposed to be RVP's back-up and Poldi as Striker / Winger rotation.

Speaking about the transfer of the Arsenal star striker last night, Arsène Wenger said: "We have already recruited since we bought (Olivier) Giroud and (Lukas) Podolski who originally were intended to offset the departure of Van Persie."

giphy.gif

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
Auba wanting Arsenal to sack all 55 of his personal enemies at the club before he'd sign. It all makes sense now. Absolutely ruthless on his part tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom