• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 659,235
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

How is 18M for Origi unacceptable?

We’re probably going to make that from Sokratis, Torreira and Guendouzi combined ffs.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I am a bit worried about players in the French league. There are many flops in the past few years: Ndomble, Lemar, Tolisso, (more or less) Laca, Pepe and Martial couldn't really deliver what they are paid for.
I am not so sure about Aouar. Being great in a farmer league shouldn't end with +50m price tag.

I once saw @Trilly pick up a girl at the bar when said "are you a dog or cat person" and Trillz replied "neither. Im a giant centipede person" which she replied with laughing and he laughed back at her crazy like the Asian guy in Hangover before saying "**** you"....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom