• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Francis Cagigao Sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
It's not just poor transfer dealings. People forget that Gazidis was meant to improve our sponsorship deals. He failed woefully in that respect and then turned his attention to the playing squad :(

It's shocking how irresponsibly our finances were handled. If we employ as many staff as Man United having no backup plan is ridiculous. A business needs to sustain itself and it's not exactly a great game plan to live on knife's edge all the time.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️

Really trying to exploit the South American market. Looks like European players we’ll be interested in will be more established.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
So all this ****ing bum had to show us in two decades in Cesc, a player from Barca who was tearing it up with Messi as kids? How the **** did he keep his job that long? But the narrative wont be denied... rAUl, vINai aND eDu ArE ****S

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
So all this ****ing bum had to show us in two decades in Cesc, a player from Barca who was tearing it up with Messi as kids? How the **** did he keep his job that long?
Cazorla as a 16 year old, Monreal when in was in the 2nd division in Spain, Cesc, Bellerin, Martinelli, Emi Martinez, Lauren, told the club to sign Auba instead of Giroud in 2012, told them not to sign Mustafi and Lucas Perez. And that's just the ones we know about.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Cazorla as a 16 year old, Monreal when in was in the 2nd division in Spain, Cesc, Bellerin, Martinelli, Emi Martinez, Lauren, told the club to sign Auba instead of Giroud in 2012, told them not to sign Mustafi and Lucas Perez. And that's just the ones we know about.
How much was Auba going for in 2012 compared to £10m Giroud? Martinelli and Emi havent done anything yet, Bellerin is gash and my mum could have told us not to sign Mustafi and Perez. It's sketchy if that's the best he's done.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
How much was Auba going for in 2012 compared to £10m Giroud? Martinelli and Emi havent done anything yet, Bellerin is gash and my mum could have told us not to sign Mustafi and Perez. It's sketchy if that's the best he's done.
Auba went to Dortmund for £11.7m in 2013, £300k less than Giroud did the year before. Bellerin wasn't always gash and I swear you love Emi like most of A-M. :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Auba went to Dortmund for £11.7m in 2013, £300k less than Giroud did the year before. Bellerin wasn't always gash and I swear you love Emi like most of A-M. :lol:

"A-M mostly love Emi, mostly"

;)

Reactions: A_G

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners

Really trying to exploit the South American market. Looks like European players we’ll be interested in will be more established.
Does Brexit have something to do with this? Are we actually being canny looking outside Europe?

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Does Brexit have something to do with this? Are we actually being canny looking outside Europe?
I've wondered the same. I remember, though, when we announced Martinelli that some were saying he was representative of the kind of player we were going to start aiming for in South America: players that have dual citizenship who can get a work permit in England.

Manberg

Predator
I’ve read that players are upset. I wonder whether they’re upset about the 55 redundancies or that they think they’ve been played by management into wage cuts. Either way, any damage to squad harmony is bad. Players must be bought on board.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Ty Gooden has been at the club years and got **** all out of regions generating massive talents. What a leech.

BobP

Memri Fan
The club could've framed this whole thing as a restructuring of an underperforming department, which is what it is in all likelihood, and nobody would've batted an eyelid.

When Edu came in, reports specifically said that he'd be evaluating the various departments before acting accordingly.

PR disaster.

PressResistance

The club could've framed this whole thing as a restructuring of an underperforming department, which is what it is in all likelihood, and nobody would've batted an eyelid.

When Edu came in, reports specifically said that he'd be evaluating the various departments before acting accordingly.

PR disaster.

Not like they did it with Guendouzi, Özil...

Bums.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
So Wenger chose Giroud over Auba? Merci, you slag! I do love Emi, but he hasn’t established himself yet. Bellerin is the classic example of ‘it’s not how you start, it’s how you finish’... Man has gone backwards since he was 18.

say yes

forum master baiter
Why are we the only club in world football who has come up with the genius idea of sacking all their scouts?

moloso

I've wondered the same. I remember, though, when we announced Martinelli that some were saying he was representative of the kind of player we were going to start aiming for in South America: players that have dual citizenship who can get a work permit in England.

Although there are no details - answer is likely no and if anything, clubs won't be able to sign any foreign players until they are 18 and potentially will have to get work permits for every foreign player. There will be no footballing benefit to English clubs after Brexit and if anything it gives all European clubs a major advantage. Took back control though right.

moloso

On the scouting issue - it's a genuine worry if these guys are not replaced. If it is part of an actual review then fair enough - the club has clearly had an issue with scouting, whether it's identifying targets or their opinion not being listened to, something needed to change.

If however, it is basically linked to the mass redundancies and purely money saving then this club is in far worse shape than previously thought and the short sightedness would sum up several questionable decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom