• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 941,549
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Ofcourse it does. He evidently prefers playing on the left. Saka is much more comfortable on the left than the right. People take things like this for granted. Pepe is left footed but prefers the right.

Aoaur is always in the left half space of a 3 and always on the left in a double pivot. We need someone for the right.

Hence why we are after Partey?

Saka is number 7 for a reason, long term hes gonna be our left winger. Hes also only 18. We absolutely need a player like Aouar or Coutinho.

I think its a pretty stupid argument to say youd rather play an 18 year old and a player who has played for Huddersfield this season over champions league quality who just got through to the next round.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Aldi is better than Lidl imo. Lidl not bad though

Lidl has fresh bakery though

Yeah aldi is better overall but the Lidl bakery is elite.

M&S and Waitrose are obvs high quality but Tesco’s and Morrison’s are dead shops. Overpriced and average.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Was impressive vs Juve tonight. Was impressed with his driving runs from deep - something we don't have other than a raw Joe Willock.

I don't see him coming to Arsenal though. Happy to be wrong but just a feeling that he's not a target for us.

nick gould

Not watched many of his game but according to YouTube, this is a proper midfield maestro. Last year the board surprised us. If they buy this one, I am convinced we will be challenging for the league as soon as next season. That explains why we are getting Willian and the old wise Luiz. If they get him, I will be convinced we have an ambition after all.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Not watched many of his game but according to YouTube, this is a proper midfield maestro.
Youtube makes anyone look good. He's hardly a midfield maestro. I mean, look at his stats and how much he influences the game compared to Fekir when he was there.
He's still green and we don't need no green players. We need them ripe to get back into the top 4.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Was impressive vs Juve tonight. Was impressed with his driving runs from deep - something we don't have other than a raw Joe Willock.

I don't see him coming to Arsenal though. Happy to be wrong but just a feeling that he's not a target for us.
Didn’t expect him to be as quick as he is, Ceballos-Willock hybrid vibes.

Agree we won’t sign him, he seems a tad too good and from the little I’ve seen it seems they’re right to demand that price tag. A Partey type is still more important I think.

I’d run around my block naked if we signed Partey and this guy though.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Hence why we are after Partey?

Saka is number 7 for a reason, long term hes gonna be our left winger. Hes also only 18. We absolutely need a player like Aouar or Coutinho.

I think its a pretty stupid argument to say youd rather play an 18 year old and a player who has played for Huddersfield this season over champions league quality who just got through to the next round.

I think it's pretty stupid that you think Sakas number is a representation of his position.

Champions league quality does not mean they are a fit for the premier league. I am not saying Aouar wouldn't thrive eventually, it's just wishful thinking that he will adapt quickly. Saka provided so many assists this season. Something Aouar is expected to provide.

Also don't understand why we wouldn't give ESR a chance. He's not 18 ffs. He's 20. He's had a good season at Huddersfield, how do we find out if he is ready unless we play him? We need to surround the young players with experienced players so they can flourish. Not buy more young players to develop.

If we buy a right sided 8, they need to be adapted or of the age where adaptation is minimal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom