• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keplaz

Mustafi has made some terrible errors but credit where it's due. When we needed him he turned up this season. If he plays like he did this season, no need to sell.

He will always have an error in him but those moments are further and further apart.

TinFish

A brilliant attitude to have. This guy was thrown under the bus way more than every other player at Arsenal (yes even more than Özil) yet he kind of reformed himself under Arteta. A great squad option to have stepping in for injury or as a sub. Give him another season under Arteta I say. When he plays well, he's a decent option.

However I wouldn't say no if a generous offer came in for him.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

A brilliant attitude to have. This guy was thrown under the bus way more than every other player at Arsenal (yes even more than Özil) yet he kind of reformed himself under Arteta. A great squad option to have stepping in for injury or as a sub. Give him another season under Arteta I say. When he plays well, he's a decent option.

This is the guy that has frustrated me the most of all our players. I think there is a really good player in there. It just has been some really bad mistakes mixed in there. I honestly had given up on him a while back but somehow I have not been able to let go of the hope and thought that maybe, just maybe he can really turn it around and become a very solid player for us. If not a nailed in starter then at least a really good option. With good strict and consistent coaching I still think there is chance.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

A brilliant attitude to have. This guy was thrown under the bus way more than every other player at Arsenal (yes even more than Özil) yet he kind of reformed himself under Arteta.
Indeed. He is bad but I hated the abuse he got and I don't agree with it. Especially when the player is trying.

I rarely get peeved but that does it for me. Same goes for all of our unpopular/not so great players past and present.

Pyres7

His problem is that we can't rely on him. He can play really well for 3 or 4 games in a row but then make a ridiculous mistake and throw away a result. We can't afford to carry players like that if we want to get back in the top four (and eventually challenge for the 'big' trophies).

I think it's time to sell him and move on as soon as we can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom