• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Best deal would be a loan where we split the wages I guess. Otherwise we’d have to pay him his wages up front. I imagine that would actually hurt us in this window.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Think if Turkish ckub like Fenerbache or the current champions can afford to give him 200k a week he'll probably accept it.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
What a legacy he leaves behind though! Thanks for everything Mesut!

He wont be in my top 100. Flashes of brilliance that we all know he has. Lots of good moments in the games where he also had bad moments. And lots of banging the ground with his fists rather than getting up and chasing the ball! He should be thanking us!

Bloodbather

Established Member

Has anyone ever been to Turkey? Their food when it’s done right is hard to beat. Incredible stuff.

I'm from Turkey. The country is a mess to live in, but yeah, the food is incredible.

Think if Turkish ckub like Fenerbache or the current champions can afford to give him 200k a week he'll probably accept it.

All prominent Turkish clubs are buried in debt and have UEFA on their case about FFP. Not happening.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
The problem is more psychological imo. He can earn the same amount by moving to a new club, while we only need to match the remaining. Win-Win for both but somehow he loves London and he is used to be lazy. He should seriously check a psychologist! Serious self-esteem problem!

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We aren't going to pay his full value of the contract though. we might pay 20-40% of it.

United only paid 10 million of the 52m in the Sanchez deal

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Rimours in The Metro and The Mirror that we're seriously considering paying the £18m to terminate his contract. We might just do this on deadline day when our business is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom