• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

akhil

It's a massive weight off the club to get rid of him from the books. Also the constant stories and questions from the press.
We're undergoing a massive rebuild and he doesn't contribute in any way and at this point, it's counter productive to what the club is trying to do.

He has absolutely no value to anyone at the current numbers. We'll just need to take the hit.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Losing respect for Özil if there is any truth in this. Paying out half of his contract would allow him to find a xkub where he would play and get a decent sign on fee.

D

Dial Square 1886

Man, Wenger was half saint, half demon in his last 6 months here. He brought Auba in the winter and then renewed this Marty Feldman doppelganger's contract in February, making him the highest earner in the squad, ffs.
What a bloody mess this club is in!

Making him the highest earner in the clubs history in fact!!

(i think that is correct anyway)

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Can't believe people still have any respect for him. Probably the worst person that has ever played for the club, just bellow Adebayor

Everything he appears to be doing now appears to be selfish, contrarian and to to damage the club. Am bored of his PR machine now and more importantly, don't rate him as a footballer anymore.

Absolute fekkin idiot. Overstayed his welcome. I'd never been as excited for an Arsenal signing.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Really sick of Özil now tbh. The sooner we get rid of him the better. People acting like he's thier best mate need to shut up ffs.
Same here. Just want him disassociated from the club. Whatever respect I had for him is long gone now. Remember when I thought him world class. Now I just want him to **** off!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Rimours in The Metro and The Mirror that we're seriously considering paying the £18m to terminate his contract. We might just do this on deadline day when our business is done.
Imagine that... we've just done all our business and then at the last moment we announce we've paid the slime ball off and he's gone... Unparalleled scenes.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Rimours in The Metro and The Mirror that we're seriously considering paying the £18m to terminate his contract. We might just do this on deadline day when our business is done.

Its such a lose-lose situation for the club, pay him in full to leave or pay him in full gradually whilst he takes the piss for 12months and then leaves anyway..

If I was Stan Kroenke with all my billions and also being petty as **** I'd hire someone whose sole purpose is to annoy him on a daily basis, like a buddy who just follows him around all day in training and does things to make his daily life difficult, tie his shoes together whilst hes out training, shave his hair if hes asleep on the plane, cut his internet line so he cant play fortnite, nothing too bad just kids stuff..

I'd even pay a ****load of money to create a new training centre 300miles away from London and book up all the accomodation in a 100mile radius just so he has to drive in traffic to get there, the only other person who would be at the training centre is the buddy above who I hired to annoy him!

8.3billion can go a long way!

Hjalmaar

Its such a lose-lose situation for the club, pay him in full to leave or pay him in full gradually whilst he takes the piss for 12months and then leaves anyway..

If I was Stan Kroenke with all my billions and also being petty as **** I'd hire someone whose sole purpose is to annoy him on a daily basis, like a buddy who just follows him around all day in training and does things to make his daily life difficult, tie his shoes together whilst hes out training, shave his hair if hes asleep on the plane, cut his internet line so he cant play fortnite, nothing too bad just kids stuff..

I'd even pay a ****load of money to create a new training centre 300miles away from London and book up all the accomodation in a 100mile radius just so he has to drive in traffic to get there, the only other person who would be at the training centre is the buddy above who I hired to annoy him!

FFS! :lol::lol::lol:

sdotzdot

Established Member

:lol: you’re the antithesis of that weirdo bandaid/ @kash2 (and I love it)

zilfy

This!!!

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta

Just pay him 18m and fire a few more stewards..

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
On a serious note though he isnt leaving, the only thing we can slightly hope for is he does something stupid to warrant termination ie failed drugs test or says something extreme but hes too clever for that, he will just quietly wait it out until its over.

Personally, I cannot understand it, goes for Bale as well; you're at the club for 12months, I'm assuming they still love or even like football would you not want to put in the effort and prove everyone wrong? If he has no plans to retire after us it would also do him a world of good in getting a better contract when he goes even though I imagine hes already got that sorted behind the scenes.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If we are willing to buy out his contract, cant we just loan him to a club and pay like half or more of his wages or does no club want him even on reduced wages?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom