• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final: Arsenal vs Chelsea Saturday 1st August | KO: 17:30 BST | BBC 1

Who will win the biggest match since last year’s EL final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
We've done Chelsea so many times at Wembley :lol:
Hard to believe we couldn't buy a win against them at one point.
They also have a habit of getting their player sent off against us

Lacazette looked so much thinner on his debut. He's just got fat and slow

I think it always used to ebb and flow season to season. They'd beat us, then we'd come the next season and win a game or two.

I remember RVP's winner at the bridge. Walcott falling over and scoring at the Emirates against Ancelotti's Chelsea. There must be more wins I'm forgetting.
Have we only played them in the CS friendly? Did we also play City in one of the games?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I can understand why people think of it as a preseason friendly, though for me that's more Emirates Cup territory.

I just love the trophy design, a massive ****ing shield always looked cool to me as a kid...though it should be called the English Super Cup, which would give it more respect, the Charity/Community Shield does sound kinda ****.

The two best teams of the previous season battle it out for some acclaim before the new season, felt big time to me, set the scene well for a new season.

If I ever won a medal in this competition with Arsenal as a player, I would greatly cherish it.

Reyes destroying Yanited in 2004 is probably my fav one :drool:

lvgh98

I think it always used to ebb and flow season to season. They'd beat us, then we'd come the next season and win a game or two.

I remember RVP's winner at the bridge. Walcott falling over and scoring at the Emirates against Ancelotti's Chelsea. There must be more wins I'm forgetting.
Have we only played them in the CS friendly? Did we also play City in one of the games?

Seem to remember the chants of “you’re getting sacked in the morning” to Ancelotti?

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member

I think there was some weird record where every time Van Persie played we won and if he didnt play we lost. Fking injuries wrecked us.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan

Yes we beat City in 2014

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I almost broke my mouse
goodness, this is golden!
:rofl::rofl:

blac-chyna-six-flags-fight.gif

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
At first glance this looks like the worlds worst attempt at stealing a kids toy by a shapely lady. That Gluteus Maximus would have carried her clear if allowed any more momentum.
Hahaha!
:lol:

I believe Ozils wife would have the same reaction if she saw Raul

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Hahaha!
:lol:

I believe Ozils wife would have the same reaction if she saw Raul
Hmmm... even though she just married Özil and had his kid, I have to agree. The curiosity to find out whether it’s true about Raul would get the better of her. Poor Mesut :(

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Hmmm... even though she just married Özil and had his kid, I have to agree. The curiosity to find out whether it’s true about Raul would get the better of her. Poor Mesut :(
:rofl:

Depends on if the cow gets her hand on a stroller, otherwise it's not gonna be a pretty sight.Kola might also be lurking around...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom