• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions Quarter-Finals (Aug 12-15)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,772
  • Views 64,129

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Holy ****, Neymar's finishing in this game is atrocious. Does everything right except that.
The lack of games is all too obvious for these Parisian princesses.

Keplaz

They need Mbappe on. Injured or not. This is Kobe in the fourth time. Time to see what he's made of.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Conte took one look at Icardi and just thought "no". Can see why, of course off the field stuff certainly contributed.

Keplaz

Pasalic is playing a fantastic. Such a steal from this money from Chelsea. Don't know why he had no chance there.
Same reason people like De Bruyne and Salah didn't. Chelsea used to have zero patience. They've changed a bit recently.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Neymar doesn't do too well when he tries to take all of the responsibility, which is ironic as he left Barcelona due to a lack of responsibility.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Conte took one look at Icardi and just thought "no". Can see why, of course off the field stuff certainly contributed.

I’d take him here. Top shagger.

Him and Grealish would be carving up the dance floor on Tape on a Saturday after getting battered by City.

Need that sauce in the club badly.

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom