• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
@OnlyOne - just one thing I'd give you on the road now since we got to this topic... you'll be on a high now, since you have reached that one big milestone in your life and that is great, enjoy it first !

However, it's also one of the toughest times afterwards, since people need targets and goals in their life to keep them happy and balanced.

In that sense, the time after school can be quite easy, if you've got that one thing you'd always be going for afterwards, if it's actually your choice, not something you think of yourself as to what your parents and friends would like you to be.

On the contrary, if you are completely in the wild with what to do next, don't worry in itself, since that's quite natural for many people, but really focus on picking something you are passionate about, that bothers you and only you.

That might also require some trial and error, but insist on that very point for your entire life, you'll be doing it for a big chunk of your life and if it tangles you and fits you, you will ultimately always end up being successful with it

If you don't listen to that, it'll get to you later on in your life - go for your dreams always, not the most promising job or whatever your parents envision for you in the future.

Sorry of the off-topic, but that's crucial and I didn't wanna miss that, if it ever someone happens to need just hitting that point
Only one is 48.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

Just imagine having this run till October - kill me now, already bored of it

Ligue 1 starts next weekend. I imagine Lille will want their team pretty much settled by then, especially in terms of outgoings. I can’t imagine they’d want to be doing much business 6 weeks into the season.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

@OnlyOne - just one thing I'd give you on the road now since we got to this topic... you'll be on a high now, since you have reached that one big milestone in your life and that is great, enjoy it first !

However, it's also one of the toughest times afterwards, since people need targets and goals in their life to keep them happy and balanced.

In that sense, the time after school can be quite easy, if you've got that one thing you'd always be going for afterwards, if it's actually your choice, not something you think of yourself as to what your parents and friends would like you to be.

On the contrary, if you are completely in the wild with what to do next, don't worry in itself, since that's quite natural for many people, but really focus on picking something you are passionate about, that bothers you and only you.

That might also require some trial and error, but insist on that very point for your entire life, you'll be doing it for a big chunk of your life and if it tangles you and fits you, you will ultimately always end up being successful with it

If you don't listen to that, it'll get to you later on in your life - go for your dreams always, not the most promising job or whatever your parents envision for you in the future.

Sorry of the off-topic, but that's crucial and I didn't wanna miss that, if it ever someone happens to need just hitting that point

Mate I'm so sorry but I was taking the piss, I got my A-Level results about 6 years ago and already graduated from Uni. :lol::lol:

Love the advice tho.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Surley the player preference has to come into it. Who in their right mind choses Napoli over Arsenal (or United).

Someone who loves warm weather. Or whose sister is threatened to be kidnapped if he doesn't join them.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Maybe there is no interest from Utd or Arsenal? Utd could wrap this deal up in no time if they wanted, it’s a very small deal for them.

I suspect there is no interest in the player.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Maybe there is no interest from Utd or Arsenal? Utd could wrap this deal up in no time if they wanted, it’s a very small deal for them.

I suspect there is no interest in the player.

United could because Foolward loves to throw money around. Raul on the other hand haggles to pay in instalments and get a good deal.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

If that's the case then my interest in this signing is lessened. Arteta himself has said that he doesn't want to have to convince players to join. You're either in or you're not IMO. If he's having second thoughts, let him go to Italy IMO. I'll be happy if he does join us but I'm definitely pulling out a lot of stock.

I know most hate it when I post positive stuff as lots are miserable bastards, but I'd be very, very surprised if this was the case. So far the only proper reliable source we have had recently is straight from Lille in which they said Gabriel wants to join us.

With the Brazilian connections in Willian, Luiz, Martinelli, Edu and Tierney, plus higher wages (likely) and being in London and the Prem league I am sure no footballer would choose Napoli. I have no idea what they offer?

In my opinion, we're probably haggling over money/agent fee's and all the noise is guesswork.

I could be seriously wrong though, I usually am, but if we want him I see no reason we wouldn't get him.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I know most hate it when I post positive stuff as lots are miserable bastards, but I'd be very, very surprised if this was the case. So far the only proper reliable source we have had recently is straight from Lille in which they said Gabriel wants to join us.

With the Brazilian connections in Willian, Luiz, Martinelli, Edu and Tierney, plus higher wages (likely) and being in London and the Prem league I am sure no footballer would choose Napoli. I have no idea what they offer?

In my opinion, we're probably haggling over money/agent fee's and all the noise is guesswork.

I could be seriously wrong though, I usually am, but if we want him I see no reason we wouldn't get him.

Didn't bother reading but this comes off as delusional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom