• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: 2019/20 Performances

Why Isn't Özil Playing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gamechannel

Yeah, a Özil fanboy in his early teens really scares me. Get bent ffs.

Oh look. Another supporter of Kroenke FC, Mr. Highbury_2006. Its funny that your hate for Özil is so much that you're supporting Kroenke and his cronies. And you're telling other Arsenal fans to get bent.

If you're an Arsenal fan, you'd never side with Kroenke over any player, even Özil. Kroenke should be public enemy number 1 regardless of the issue at hand.

Last edited:

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Oh look. Another supporter of Karonke FC, Mr. Highbury_2006. Its funny that your hate for Özil is so much that you're supporting Karonke and his cronies. And you're telling other Arsenal fans to get bent.

If you're an Arsenal fan, you'd never side with Karonke over any player, even Özil. Karonke should be public enemy number 1 regardless of the issue at hand.

Who is Karonke?

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
I think he just ended Raul's career.

“People who know me know exactly how generous I am and, as far as I’m aware, I was not the only player who rejected the cut in the end, but only my name came out. I guess that’s because it is me and people have been trying for two years to destroy me, to make me unhappy, to push an agenda they hope will turn the supporters against me and paint a picture that is not true.

“Possibly the decision affected my chances on the pitch, I don’t know. But I’m not afraid to stand up for what I feel is right — and when you see what has happened now with the jobs, maybe I was.”

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I really don't know. He has personal relations with Arteta and most of the AFC players. Don't think they sudeenly started hating him after a little paycut issue.

This is exactly what happened when I went to sell my Alfa Romeo.

• Wife didnt want it as it was unreliable.
  • Couldnt move it on (and I was enjoying every bit of the driving experience meanwhile)
  • Everyone wanted to sit in it, but they would say 'too much trouble!'
  • It finally went to someone who came with a huge binder (I swear this is true) of papers on how to maintain it.
  • He didnt ask me about it, he bought it and ran it into the ground.

I still miss the bloody car every day, but it was too much trouble!

Seriously considering an Alfa Giulia quadrifoglio 2nd hand

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
@gamechannel and @kash2 are the same person. So obvious.

Game channel was the same dude that called Arteta a 'bítch' for for not starting Özil after the lockdown FFS.

They're the most virulent strain of the Özil acolytes

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
No it absolutely does not. But if you criticize the Chinese for their treatment of Uyghurs and then behave as if everything is rosy back home in Turkey where Erdogan is doing the same with Kurds, it just cannot justify the hypocrisy.
I don't know what Özil's relationship is with Erdogan (the best man thing was odd admittedly) but unless he explicitly endorses his policies I'm not going to hold him to that. Mo Salah has been pressured into taking photos with unsavoury politicians but we don't automatically assume he supports them.

Sammy1887

I don't know what Özil's relationship is with Erdogan (the best man thing was odd admittedly) but unless he explicitly endorses his policies I'm not going to hold him to that. Mo Salah has been pressured into taking photos with unsavoury politicians but we don't automatically assume he supports them.

You are missing the point. If he can criticize the Chinese then he should definitely do the same for Erdogan. Muslims Lives cannot just matter in China for him.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta

Game channel was the same dude that called Arteta a 'bítch' for for not starting Özil after the lockdown FFS.

make up your mind. Either use "they" or claim both accounts are the same person. Hate is destroying your mind Unai.

edit : and for gods sakes man, have the self awareness to not use words like "virulent strain" in a time like this. Its not been easy for any of us and i wish all of you good health.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Can’t we change the title of this thread to: “The troll farm!” This is sure where they live and multiply through mitosis...

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
You are missing the point. If he can criticize the Chinese then he should definitely do the same for Erdogan. Muslims Lives cannot just matter in China for him.
Again, when has he said he supports Erdogan's policies? If he had this would be a valid criticism, but since he hasn't it just comes across as whataboutery. Ironically the same tactic used by the very people Özil is criticising.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Isn’t Willian supporting a fascist in Brazil? Not holding it against him but questionable if you want to play that game.

Sammy1887

Again, when has he said he supports Erdogan's policies? If he had this would be a valid criticism, but since he hasn't it just comes across as whataboutery. Ironically the same tactic used by the very people Özil is criticising.

Well in his interview he voiced concerns around the Chinese atrocities on Uyghurs (again) and called for support for Muslims Lives Matter. That is sheer hypocrisy on his part as at the same time Erdogan is doing ethnic cleansing against the Kurds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil
Top Bottom